N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha. Honestly you're worse than a Ninty fanboy. They are identical, except 360 version has extra content exclusively. Thus the 360 version is superior.....unless you dont have the wireless adaptor or think the £40 is too much and want it free and dont mind about the content.

Not really, as it depends on how you define superior. You could say that downloadable extra content (which is usually a load of crap to be honest, from experience) makes a version superior; but then again you don't get it with the game and you probably have to pay for it. Or you could say that a version with free online and a single disc is superior.

Not really, as it depends on how you define superior. You could say that downloadable extra content (which is usually a load of crap to be honest, from experience) makes a version superior; but then again you don't get it with the game and you probably have to pay for it. Or you could say that a version with free online and a single disc is superior.

It seems a good point, but some would argue that the pay for online is worth it with in game friends list etc. But the argument is pretty pointless....well completely pointless.

It seems a good point, but some would argue that the pay for online is worth it with in game friends list etc. But the argument is pretty pointless....well completely pointless.

I think it's obviously only a matter of time until that appears in PSN, and to be honest a visible list of names isn't really worth £40 a year.

I think it's obviously only a matter of time until that appears in PSN, and to be honest a visible list of names isn't really worth £40 a year.

I thought it was never coming to PSN. This isn't a timed exclusive as far as I know, otherwise why would Microsoft have paid so much? Unless the content sells for a high price to current owners they won't make their money back. They are relying on the game shifting a ton of new consoles and therefore potentail sales kching.

As for the friends list thing, I hope that it follows the current trend and simply imports your names from your PSN account list...

its 360 exclusive, it wont be on the PSN, ever.

I pay £20 *ebay* a year to play halo online :) Thats worth it.

its 360 exclusive, it wont be on the PSN, ever.

I pay £20 *ebay* a year to play halo online :) Thats worth it.

If you noticed, I was quoting the in-game friend list comment, not downloadable GTAIV content. The in-game friend list coming is almost a dead-cert. To be honest, the downloadable content is the elven horse armour fiasco all over again.

If you noticed, I was quoting the in-game friend list comment, not downloadable GTAIV content. The in-game friend list coming is almost a dead-cert. To be honest, the downloadable content is the elven horse armour fiasco all over again.

I read that the DLC would be a completely new island. And that would absolutely be worth the 50million MS spent on exclusivity.

Microsoft are paying for the advertising so I doubt they would want Sony getting any publicity.

Tbh, I don;t think Sony need to advertise. As long as people know its coming out, they'll know its coming to the PS3.

Order status log

22/04/2008 19:43:43 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing. Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

22/04/2008 18:05:10 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

09/03/2008 23:45:38 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Hhhhmmmm, i hope they send it tomorow lol

Order status log

22/04/2008 19:43:43 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing. Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

22/04/2008 18:05:10 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

09/03/2008 23:45:38 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Hhhhmmmm, i hope they send it tomorow lol

I could see them posting it friday as a precaution to ensure it comes by tuesday, but surely 2moro is too early?

According to reports, Take2 have sent a street date agreement to online retailers to sign which means they cannot ship GTA IV until Monday next week (April 28),

well that would royally suck....I'm off sunday, monday and want it early god damn it!