NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Most Wanted Wii Game

What is your most wanted Wii game?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most wanted Wii game?

• Super Mario Galaxy
    • Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl
    • Battalion Wars 2

I am curious as to what is N-E forum readers most wanted Wii game. Ive only included games we know will be released this year. And of course those I think stand a fair chance.

Definatly Super Smash Bros. Brawl, really anxious to see how it will turn out.

I most want them all !

If I have to choose one though SMG gets it. Never really felt short-changed by a Mario Game and there is usually plenty to work at once the game is complete.

I fancy a Mario game, right now. I can live without the others for a while longer, but I need some mario-platform loving.

Batallion Wars 2 is looking rather splendid, too.

Not interested in Smash Bros at the moment, would like to know about the controls and that first.

The other three, I can't wait for. I would have to chose MP3 tho.

Gotta be galaxy. Looks stunning and if it's as good as Sunshine, which I quite liked I'll be happy. But I get the feeling it'll be way better...

Definatly a hard one to choose! I av gone for MP3 as i feel i want a more serious game at the mo and i loved the other 2 on cube! I am considering buying an xbox 360 for that kinda stuff as well though........

Definitely Super Smash Bros. Never really was into Metroid much. And I can live without a Mario game.

Want them all apart from BW2, but Metroid Prime 3 is the game that convinced me to buy a Wii back at launch so that's the one I voted for.

Gotta be galaxy. Looks stunning and if it's as good as Sunshine, which I quite liked I'll be happy. But I get the feeling it'll be way better...

QFT. Bring on a new mario game =)

I just asked my nephew the same question the other day, we both replied...

SMASH BROS

I dont care if its exactly the same as the Cube version but with different characters and levels I would still look orward to it. No other game has come close to copying the frantic gameplay to be had with a 4 player match with your mates around.

Has got to be Super Mario Galaxy for me! ITS MARIO OMG!lol it is just both of the 3D have been awesome.

battalion wars comes a very close 2nd though, I think if they nail the online etc... give us plenty of great modes, this could be a killer app.

but then again so could both Metroid and Smash Bros.

Id say Mario aswell, SSBB should be a great game but im in the mood for another really good Mario game. Just wish we didnt have to wait as long as we do!

Just wish we didnt have to wait as long as we do!

ditto it's painful...

interesting Mario and Samus neck and neck now!

ditto it's painful...

interesting Mario and Samus neck and neck now!

Er, Metroid only has 4 votes at the moment. It was SSBB and Mario that were neck and neck. (Not anymore though)

Has to be Metroid for me! Ever so closely followed by Smash Bros! I'd then say it's a tie between Mario and Battalion Wars!

I'm also really looking forward to SSX Blur and Tiger Woods, EA have been one of the best third parties on Wii so far!

...seems they are regaining my faith!

Smash bro's all the way.

If only to duel Snake and Mario. Tell anybody they were destined to be in a beat em' up together 5 years ago and they'd put you in the nut house.

Galaxy looks awesome, and it'll feel like something completely different when we finally play it, unlike Smash Bros which looks very similar, if not a little less spectacular because of the dull stages, but it'll still be awesome because of online.

Sign in to follow this