NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gaijin von Snikbah

Most Wanted Wii Game

What is your most wanted Wii game?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is your most wanted Wii game?

• Super Mario Galaxy
    • Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl
    • Battalion Wars 2

Er, Metroid only has 4 votes at the moment. It was SSBB and Mario that were neck and neck. (Not anymore though)

lol yeah, my mistake not reading properly....

Out of those, Smash Bros., but all of those are going to be sure-fire must have titles.

Smash bros thats a must have game for me only thing i want to see are some more characters and info for example the extra features , online play , more characters , will it have a new Adventure mode , and this time a nice storyline in 1 player mode , and i hope that master hand will be gone this time i never liked him as a ending boss

Didn't vote because I can't decide between SMG and BWii 2.

I would have gone with Galaxy as I have yet to be disappointed by a Mario title (yep , even Sunshine) but having thoroughly enjoyed the first Battalion Wars I am really looking forward to this too.

I think I must be the only person who can't get excited by Smash Bros , maybe being online will change by opinion of it.

EDIT - Voted BWii 2 as I noticed it was getting no love.

I want to vote all four but at the moment I'm most hyped about MP3 despite any new footage.

Smash Bros Brawl is a close second though, still play it with a few friends on the Wii every now and then.

I have to go for Super Mario Galaxy on this one, but I'll end up buying all four of those. Looking forward to each of them, but SMG has most of my hype.

Metroid does not intrest me at all. I hardly played the Gamecube version's after burchasing them, and the DS version was ok for the first few levels, but did not intrest me afterwards, and I'm a huge First Person Shooter fan too! So my vote goes for Brawl! Great looking game, the best multiplayer ONLINE, and hopefully some great extras and new features.

looks like I'm the exact opposite of most people on this forum! I want BWii the most, then metroid, then mario and I'm not bothered for Smash Bros.

Smash Bros. If only cause I can kick all your pansy asses. :heh:

Except mine of course :wink:

Despite the fact that I cannot wait for Metroid 3, SSBB wins.

My most wanted Wii game is ninjabread man but since its not an option I voted Smash Bros.

I wonder if Ninjabread man will be included as an extra character?

After SMS I'm still a bit wary of the 3D Mario franchise, so I would put it third behind Smash Bros, which is bound to be awesome, and Metroid Prime 3.

Although I want all of them,I want Brawl the most so I can beat you at it :)

Then MP3,then Mario and then BWii.

SSBB! I cannot wait to try out all those new stages we haven't heard the music too, and I'd love to know more about! Will ganondorf be in it? And Mario and metriod tie for second place.

I cant believe that Mario is losing to Smash Brothers.

I mean, who votes in these polls anyway? :heh:

I've never found Metroid very interesting and I've never played BW. I absolutely loved Sunshine so Galaxies got my vote. Brawl looks pretty dang decent too though!

I take it I'm the only one who doesn't find the current information on Smash Bros interesting...

Sign in to follow this