1. 1. did you think jt was dead in the game today

• yes
    • no

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

After seeing it a second time in slow mo, I thought the possibility of (defenders name) hitting him in the nose and knocking it up into his brain was pretty slim.

I just thought damn its gonna be another bad injury like Cech.

_42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg

thats what happened to him.

I didn't think he was dead but when I was them trying to move his unconcious body I felt a bit sick! I reckon it is only a concusion and he will be back next week.

He swallowed his tongue but luckly they managed to clear hs airways quickly!

I don't watch it because the teams can be whatever they want more-or-less, which is stupid and pointless. "Hmm Arsenal, your old team, your going against them next week"....It's like Italy in WWII:indeed:

From what I heard, the game got amazingly out of hand aswell, which is really sad...It's like me punching my friend while he's beating me on CTR/Smash Bros. or something.

As John Terry is infact a robot, I knew he wasn't dead... he was simply going through a system reboot after the shock disrupted a couple circuits!

They took him to a repair garage where they installed a new piston that operates his jaw and he was back within an hour at the ground... chewing nuts and bolts as usual!

I love John Terry, the guy's a warrior!

I didn't think he was dead but when I was them trying to move his unconcious body I felt a bit sick! I reckon it is only a concusion and he will be back next week.

He swallowed his tongue but luckly they managed to clear hs airways quickly!

heard from a nurse once, apparently its actually impossible to swallow you tongue, but it is possible to block your throat

Guest Stefkov
i think thats a myth isnt it about your nose going back into your brain.

You know I actually forgot about it until he got kicked however, it does kinda seem like a silly idea. But if you think about it, when you see skulls, you see a big hole where the nose is, so possibly, the cartlidge could breag through whatever and could go into the brain. I wanna ask someone and know for sure now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!