NEurope
Stocka

Games you are proud to say that you have completed

Never beat Penance, mainly because I just couldn't bring myself to complete that whole damn sphere grid just to beat him.

I found it weird how the difficulty suddenly rose after you defeat Yunalesca, on my first play through I was so incredibly shocked when I ran into Dark Magus sisters and they obliterated me.

I'm just proud of the fact that I've completed about 80% of the games that I own (a butt load) most people don't manage half that.

Call of Duty 2 on Veteran (Xbox360) and Ninety Nine Nights which took forever. Both games 100% 1000 points each. I always play games till the end but sometimes I don't a couple items or something like that.

Ocarina Of Time - Who hasn't?

actually i havent

whenever i finally get to play it (collectors edition) something new comes out a week later.

I was proud in completing resi 4 in just over an hour :D I'm proud of getting all the characters and doing most the S rank missions in Naruto GNT4. I was proud that I could get 100% on every level in THPS2 on my friend's Playstation years ago really, really fast - and before him xD

Never beat Penance, mainly because I just couldn't bring myself to complete that whole damn sphere grid just to beat him.

I found it weird how the difficulty suddenly rose after you defeat Yunalesca, on my first play through I was so incredibly shocked when I ran into Dark Magus sisters and they obliterated me.

I used Zanmato on him, It cost me all my Gil. I can't beat Trema on X-2 though, damn meteor always kills me! The dark aeons are hard because they're bonus content.

Ninja Gaiden. You know why if you've played it.

WHAT?

I thought it wasn't possible...

I guess I'm proud to say I've done everything possible on Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'm also proud to say I nearly got A ranks on everything in Sonic Adventure 2, (one day I will get that 3D Green Hill Zone level).

FFX - man thats an awesome ending,

Golden sun the lost age, COMPLETED everything on it (getting the last summon was stupidly hard)

super mario land - just like 2-3 hours of my life have never been spent better

What's the glory in playing a game if you're not gonna complete it?

I think it's no reason to be proud, as difficult as it may be, to complete a game. It's a motive of shame NOT to complete it.

Now, I think it's okay to be proud of completing 100% of a game... but simply completing it is no extraordinary feat... not a reason to be proud.

One that springs to mind is Robocop - the buggy FPS from Titus that got 2/10 reviews. By the time i reached the end i was convinced i'd actually played further than any of the testers at Titus itself.

Oh yeah, I was especially proud of Ikaruga and getting everything on Resi 4, including the handcannon, and having a completion time of 4:30 hours on professional mode without any special weapons or upgrades.

F-Zero GX and Smash Bros. Melee both 100%. I felt like a weight had been lifted when I achieved these. I went to brag to anyone I could soon after.

Haven't played both in a while though.

try complete The Sims :P

I almost did, kept dying at the final boss tho.

This list contains the games that i beat 100% that took ages, were too bloody hard or games that put people off.

Warrior Within

Adventure of Link

A Link to the Past

Majoras Mask

Goldeneye

Ocarina of Time

This list contains the games that i beat 100% that took ages, were too bloody hard or games that put people off.

Warrior Within

Adventure of Link

A Link to the Past

Majoras Mask

Goldeneye

Ocarina of Time

I'm gonna need to know how you did warrior within, cause im stuck on a part where the platforms just die and everytime i get past them theres a brick wall which also breaks after a while and i cant break it with my sword. when I try to turn back time, the prince goes back, but the platforms stay broken. Its so annoying.

I'm gonna need to know how you did warrior within, cause im stuck on a part where the platforms just die and everytime i get past them theres a brick wall which also breaks after a while and i cant break it with my sword. when I try to turn back time, the prince goes back, but the platforms stay broken. Its so annoying.

WW is multiple gamebreaking bugs that appear randomly. If you have one, you must start game from the beginning and hope that bug doesn't appear again. Pretty lame.

I so totally don't have the patience to do that. Most broken game I've ever played.

I so totally don't have the patience to do that. Most broken game I've ever played.

Heh, have you tried to back from the portal that you just came? If you do that and save, prince will turn into sandwraith when save is loaded next time. This also makes game impossible to finish. :)