N-Europe

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

Ill

I have a viral infection which is in the left side of my head. My throat hurts and so does my ear. Had 2 hours sleep cos I woke up in the night full of pain. :(

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a good mood all day until I entered my law lesson which was beyond awful, my teacher is evil. Now I feel tense.

I'll be getting excited soon though as i've got a cool night lined up for tonight, Tai Chi class + Heroes double bill UK premiere :yay:

Very relieved.

My day was going well, until lunch time when something struck me. It was my mum's brithday and I had completely forgot. I felt absolutely terrible. However it all went good again when we got her her presies and went out for a nice meal.

Very relieved.

My day was going well, until lunch time when something struck me. It was my mum's brithday and I had completely forgot. I felt absolutely terrible. However it all went good again when we got her her presies and went out for a nice meal.

How could you forget your mother's birthday. I always remembed people's birthdays by the time I've gotten out of the shower i.e. by the time I've woken up.

How could you forget your mother's birthday. I always remembed people's birthdays by the time I've gotten out of the shower i.e. by the time I've woken up.

Despite the fact that I am rubbish at remembering birthdays (except for my own, my triplet brothers and a few mates who have their birthdays around mine), I had 4 hours sleep last night. I woke up with my long hair over my eyes and went straight to the shower. When I got out me mum said good morning and I just said good morning back. She went to work soon after.

The feeling of guilt is really bad. It just feels like you've let someone down really bad. It's a good thing it turned out well because she forgot about me forgetting, otherwise she would have been miserable for the next week.

Despite the fact that I am rubbish at remembering birthdays (except for my own, my triplet brothers and a few mates who have their birthdays around mine), I had 4 hours sleep last night. I woke up with my long hair over my eyes and went straight to the shower. When I got out me mum said good morning and I just said good morning back. She went to work soon after.

The feeling of guilt is really bad. It just feels like you've let someone down really bad. It's a good thing it turned out well because she forgot about me forgetting, otherwise she would have been miserable for the next week.

I hope you remember my birthday.....

I feel great today. Spent 4 hours yesterday with my girlfriend and then had dinner with friends...life is good :D