N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Sure, its fine for you Wii guys. People who have already bought GH2 on the 360 will probably have to buy another controller since its made by a different developer with a new control style...

Sure, its fine for you Wii guys. People who have already bought GH2 on the 360 will probably have to buy another controller since its made by a different developer with a new control style...

So you're a xbox360 guy now? When did that happen?

Why not have it in HD if you can? Plus downloading new songs and online would probably be easier in the 360 version.

That depends on the features of each game. If they're exactly the same, of course the HD version would be better.

I don't think you'll need a new guitar.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

The main guitar is based on Gibson's Les Paul models

Les Paul, rock on! That's what I said it should be :yay:

For those of you who aren't familiar, here's one in Wii-white :)

GIB-LPCA_L.jpg

Drool appropriately, it costs £2000!

Les Paul, rock on! That's what I said it should be :yay:

For those of you who aren't familiar, here's one in Wii-white :)

GIB-LPCA_L.jpg

Drool appropriately, it costs £2000!

I would prefer a Jackson Flying V cos it screams Bay Area thrash at me

2911130503v1_hi-86e968bca0f1f46e36cc24b37897397e.jpg

Price: Well reasonable.

I would prefer a Jackson Flying V cos it screams Bay Area thrash at me

Well, no-one can deny the power of the Flying V!

Although for full-on shredding the Rockingbird is quite cool, and also doubles as an offensive weapon ;)

paulcrook_550.jpg

Jordan got a 360 beginning of last year I think.

Yeah HD is really important in a music game ::shrug:

If you had the choice between a game which was exactly the same other than graphics, which would you go for?

Aww man, all those songs suck balls.

Well, I suppose thats because it's a game for people that wish they could play guitar ;).

You really are an arrogant bastard when it comes to stuff like this, aren't you :heh:

I was just kidding btw, I quite liked the second one, it had some fucking amazing songs on it, but this one doesn't have a single one I like, so far.

Schools out is a bit too cheesy for my liking, it's just pop under a pretence of rock guitars.

I was just kidding btw, I quite liked the second one, it had some fucking amazing songs on it, but this one doesn't have a single one I like, so far.

Schools out is a bit too cheesy for my liking, it's just pop under a pretence of rock guitars.

I will go as far as to credit Sabotage as a tune I would enjoy riffing along to.

Other than that I agree in totality

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.cubed3.com/news/7847/1/Guitar_Hero_Wii_Cheapest_of_the_Bunch?

Nintendo News | Guitar Hero Wii Cheapest of the Bunch?

Quick News: An interesting update from NeoGAF's AniHawk, reveals the upcoming prices of Guitar Hero III from Gamestop's pre-order lists. PS2/3 and Xbox 360 come in a t $99.99 each with the Wii edition at $89.99, most likely due to ability for the Wii-remote to handle external-attachments.

This has the potential to be such a massive seller on the Wii! which will have an even bigger user base by the time of its release. System seller aswell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!