Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

It's a great game. i showed it to my friend yesterday and he wants to come back round to mine again today to play it again. I'm hoping he's going to get it on his 360 so we can do head-to-head.

Snap...My mate has invited me up tonight for an head to head..

So I will most likely be heading down there with an 8 pack of carling shortly..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar Hero III Wii Boxart and Wi-Fi confirmation,

adux_1965_244278

Well if you remember when Pokemon Link was coming out they went and put the Wi-Fi symbol on promotional boxart even though it wasn't online.

So perhaps best to wait for it to be actually announced before celebrating

So....online has been confirmed for the Wii.

Shame the confirmation has come just a little too late for me personally...After a bit of consideration and my mates being on the 360 version, that is the version I am going to purchase (Also I am buying GH2 when I get paid next week so it makes sense for me to stick with the 360 version).

I really do think it will sell well on the Wii, possibly better than any other platform due to Rock Band not being a threat.

The Killers, Kaisercheifs, and Bloc Party?

Even with Muse (and though I don't particularly like the music Dragonforce will be awesome), this games song list is actually quite terrible.

I love the fact that it features The Killers, Kaiser Chiefs and Bloc Party.

I love it. My friend who owns GH1 and GH2 also believes that they won't be able to top this track list, and I might be inclined to agree.

The track list is always going to hard to nail for a game like this....I personally could remove most of the suggested tracks and replace them with stuff I though was a lot better...

Saying that I never thought at any point in my life I would be enjoying playing a 'cock rock' AOR number like Warrants Cherry Pie on a rhythm game.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!