NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

*drops the Wii version of GH3 and runs off with the 360 version of GH2 and GH3 in to the sunset*

I was actually thinking about doing that too :P But I'd have to buy a 360 first, and I don't fancy having more than 1 console, waste of money imo (yeah, i used to have more than 1 in the past, but I regret that). And on the Wii I can play GH (even though I can't play II ) and SSBB, so I'll just stick with this version and keep on praying for downloadable songs ;)

I'm loving this game, after getting used to medium I thought I'd try it on expert... 50% of notes hit! Haha

This game is so good!

Friend code for those who want to add... 2921 9082 3528

Great great news and about time too!

Will be posting mine tomorrow (mario kart will keep me busy!)

Wonder if we will be sent a free faceplate like the yanks got????

redletter.jpg

Me want one!

redguitar.jpg

Hmmm, funny the exchange action started up shortly after the details of Rock Band Wii were spilled. A cunning strategy of turning their cock-up in the ace-up-their-sleeve and redirect the attention again to GHIII, or just coincidence?

Probably the latter, but what's this world without a little bit paranoia? :heh:

Well I posted my Guitar Hero disk today - goodbye old friend *sniff* hopefully won't be too long in sending the replacement!

This game is great for venting your frustration. Got pissed off at my housemate earlier, so I cranked this game on full volume and blasted out Cherub Rock and Bulls on Parade, and then a little later Helicopter. Did the trick. Music is so expressive.

Anyone having trouble getting the print label to work for a replacement disk?

I got the email saying it would print off and went to the website. It has a link saying "click here to print label" so I click it and it only prints off the web page..NOT the label. Anyone got any tips as to how I get this working!?!?

This is from 11th of April:

Well I posted my Guitar Hero disk today - goodbye old friend *sniff* hopefully won't be too long in sending the replacement!

At last some news got an email today from Activision!

Dear George Cook, This is to confirm that we have received your envelope. We’re checking its contents and if it contains your Guitar Hero III Wii disc then we’ll post you your free replacement disc shortly. Your replacement disc should reach you within approximately four weeks, subject to local post. As soon as we’ve checked your envelope we’ll send you another email to confirm that its on its way. Kind regards Activision Customer Support

4 fecking weeks? bloody hell ! :(

I finally did Before i Forget on hard :D:D:D:D

But now i need to do 3's and 7's :(:(:(:(

I finally did Before i Forget on hard :D:D:D:D

But now i need to do 3's and 7's :(:(:(:(

I managed before I forget too but 3's and 7's is a bitch!

Cool, didn't know we were getting the replacement discs already, since i been away, i'm back from holiday next week so i'll have to sort mine out when i get home...how long does it take to get the new disc back after sending off the old one?

Ffs...

Tempted to sell my wii one and get it for the 360. Would have got it for the 360 in the 1st place but didnt have one then

Yup, same here.

Except I've already done that.. : peace:

Thank god missing playing this game!

Dear George Cook,

This to confirm your Guitar Hero III Wii replacement disc has been posted to you. It should reach you within approximately 4 weeks, subject to local post.

Kind regards Activision Customer Support

4 Fecking weeks! bloody hell!

Thank god missing playing this game!

4 Fecking weeks! bloody hell!

I finally got my e-mail. 4 weeks...I know. Not like they are rushing eh?!

Im not even sending mine back. Really dont see the point to be honest. Unless game shops stop accepting the old one but i doubt that

how long after sending the game did you get the email?

how long after sending the game did you get the email?

About 2 weeks got an email saying they had received disk. Then about 8 days later sent new disk. Now 4 week wait to receive it!!!!

Got Gold Membership again now. So my scores will again upload onto the website.

Happy Days. :grin:

Well so much for Guitar hero replacement disc taking 4 weeks - mine arrived today!

It came in a sealed case so now i have 2 guitar hero cases as you only had to send the disk back. Damn shame they haven't sent a faceplate as well - like the yanks got.

Anyway gonna have a game of it right now - I've missed it!

When I started playing this I never thought I'd be able to play anything above medium. Now, I am on the last tier of Hard, and have even played a few tiers on Expert. (can't beat Morello(sp?) though).

I haven't completed any songs on the 8th tier of Hard yet, but am getting better each time.

When I started playing this I never thought I'd be able to play anything above medium. Now, I am on the last tier of Hard, and have even played a few tiers on Expert. (can't beat Morello(sp?) though).

I haven't completed any songs on the 8th tier of Hard yet, but am getting better each time.

People who have enough time on their hands can quickly go up to Expert, though it does take a while.

I've been playing Guitar Hero games practically every day since July '06. There was a time I couldn't do 'Bark at the Moon' on GH1 on Medium, but now I can do 'Through The Fire And Flames' on Expert.