Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Does Gender Still Exist?

Ashley

I think gender definitely does still exist, though theres alot more crossover between the seperating line, if that makes sense? Like it's become more of a squiggle, I do think in 50 or maybe 100 years though that there will be alot more actual equality between the two, and things like sexual preference won't even be cared about anymore. I mean, look at how things have changed in the last 50-100 years alone.

Well evidentially that difference is still there is people feel the need to cross from one to the other. If people want to go to what is still a fairly extreme length to transpose themselves into a new viewpoint on life we should support them, but the gender gap is, I think thankfully, far from dead yet.

I reckon something fairly scary is might happen when they get round to making artificial sperm though, thus rendering men utterly redundant to even that most basic of biological process. Now how's that for scary?

not that scary. the only people who would genuinely consider that the end of man are militant fembots who fail to grasp the basic human desire for a good fuck.

to add to the thread in a more constructive manner: Gender does still exist- as long as there's sexism, discrimination and all that shit, gender boundaries are going to be present along with them.

I reckon that, had history been different, and Adam and Eve had picked fuit together, bisexuality et al would be commonplace, and gender would not be an issue.

So I take it you don't believe the doctors that people, not me mind you, have a condition called gender dysphoria.

No my comment was more owing to the fact that I don't like you. Not one bit.

BTW your a bit arrogant for a 17 year old kid, you know.

Well, what exactly is the status quo for a 17 year old? I'll be as arrogant as I damn well please...

And in a reciprocal gesture: BTW you're a bit, no screw that, you're incredibly annoying. In fact, you're the number 1 contender for the world annoyance crown.

i think it dosen't because any job men can do women can do vise versa

Ah, but Maggie Thatcher, for instance, became the first female prime minister by abandoning her femininity and basically thinking and acting like a man.

So I take it you don't believe the doctors that people, not me mind you, have a condition called gender dysphoria.

I think the Nazi reference was more to do with the impression you give that effeminate men or masculine women have a condition that needs to be 'treated' and 'cured' to make them 'better'

Yes it does becuase my sister wont get a promotion cause shes a women.

You can't know that for sure though, there could be many other reasons that she isn't getting promoted that she's missing, maybe all the other candidates are more suited than her.

And in a reciprocal gesture: BTW you're a bit, no screw that, you're incredibly annoying. In fact, you're the number 1 contender for the world annoyance crown.

I see everyones pleased Zf is back as expected. Well said m8

Yes gender does exist. It just always will.

Now I know I will probably end up with an infraction point but we shall see:

Anyway you will see some women act more masculine, and you will see some men act more femine. I believe this is an actual psychological problem called gender dysphoria. Meaning that gender (man/female) exists its all these people with this psychological problem. That have mixed gender which are the problem but they are trying to treat these people to make it better.

ZeldaFreak is clearly a closet Nazi.

I think the Nazi reference was more to do with the impression you give that effeminate men or masculine women have a condition that needs to be 'treated' and 'cured' to make them 'better'

Too true. I'm a bit worried you think its a problem.

You can't know that for sure though, there could be many other reasons that she isn't getting promoted that she's missing, maybe all the other candidates are more suited than her.

Trust me, she works her arse off all the time shes just the sorta person who does a job right and doesnt rush anything, theres been people who are terrible at there job get the pay rise and she doesnt, even her 2nd boss down hinted at her.

The 'gender' of the mind is nothing to worry about, peer pressure and history can be blamed for the repression of peoples true inner feelings that have been showing themselves surfacing over the past few decades. Society is shit for managing it all in the first place.

Not every man wants to be a shallow uncaring type who cant be bothered with his complexion or appearance, on the flipside, not every woman wants to wake up in the morning mary poppins styley, slap on makeup, stick on stillettos and a skirt and make sure the dishes are washed and Tea is ready for when the breadwinner returns home (as examples).

All the Brain gender thing at the moment is allowing for is for people to become true individuals...Transgenderism and homosexuality are totally different things.

Im all for each Sex being true to themselves as it makes for a happier world and happier individuals in the long run.....likewise Im not going to complain if women decide to to be a bit more aggressive in bed or pay for the next round in the pub....

Gender does still exist, but it is redefining its meaning without the constraints of the sexes.

Gender still exists, and that's quite important because society would be boring without the contrast. The fact that it's quite simply not as important as it's used to be, as gender doesn't decide what your life's going to look like any more, is only a good thing.