NEurope
Whizkid

Old T.V shows

the racoons

sonic the hedgehog(saturday morning am)(the dark one with sally)

Adventures od sonic and tails(the comedy one)

MASK

Dexters lab

Dragon ball Z

TMNT

All cartoons but thats what i love and still do

well I've been watching loads if old shows i used to watch like beyblade, Yu-gi-oh, cow and chicken dexters lab loads so I've been wondering what T.V shows did you used to watch?

Knightmare! What a show that was! "Oooh, nasty!" :grin:

I used to be addicted to Transformers. Loved that show so much.

Also loved Danger Mouse and all those old 80's cartoons.

CGI is the new humour.

yup but they should stick to plain animation i dont see anime going completely CGI

When I saw this I thought it was going to be about very old TV programmes such as Bewitched, My Mother, The Car and Leave It To Beaver. Dissapointed.

When I saw this I thought it was going to be about very old TV programmes such as Bewitched, My Mother, The Car and Leave It To Beaver. Dissapointed.

Thats what i intended but it turned cartoon you can still do that tho

Fun House. It's a whole lotta fun, there's prizes to be won.

At this year's fresher's week in Bath, we were meant to get Edith Bowman DJing on one night, and when we found out she was ill, there was a huge groan from the crowd. Until we found out the replacement. Yes, PAT FUCKING SHARP came onto the stage TO THE THEME TUNE! One of his quotes of the evening from what I remember was "Who here has tossed off over the twins?!... I have! And I mean literally!"... Pat Sharp is eeeeeeemense!

Edit: Ashley? My Mother, The Car? I thought I was the only one that remembered that program! It was god-damned awful, but looking back at it now, it's just pure comedy gold!

I still love Bewithched. I've got back into watching Happy Days as well. Bluddy hell, to say it was dated would be the biggest understatement of all time.

Also, Mork and Mindy!

Animals of Farthing Wood. Through The Dragons Eye. Badgergirl. Spiff and Hercules. Heathcliff. The Snorks. The Smurfs

Vintage.

Animals of Farthing Wood was brilliant, it was so sad every time they killed off an animal.

I remember Through The Dragons Eye too but no one else I know does.

So many great shows! Most of the shows mentioned here really are classics, they don't make them like that anymore.

A few more I remember watching... That Mario cartoon (can't remember it's actual name, probably Super Mario), Dangermouse, Bucky o Hare, Maid Marian and Her Merry Men - this was on BBC1 and it had Danny John-Jules (The Cat from Red Dwarf) in it and Tony Robinson (Baldrick from Blackadder) too, very funny show.

I remember Dragons eye, We watched i at school then had to dio some little task afterwards, had to make a boardgame one day that was fun >>

I'm, sad that no ones even mentioned the awsomness that is Samurai Pizza Cats, Centurions and dungeans and Dragons, for shame =(

Hell Super Ted, Bertha and Ghostwriter too.

Can't believe I forgot Animals of Farthing Wood, I loved that show!!

Series 1 was the best though, didn't like the story much after that!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=animals+of+farthing+wood+intro

Oh crap, also that one where the kids had to wear that helmet and go on a quest for something with the help of their friends - because they were blind or something.

I forgot what it was called though, Knight or Night something.

I mentioned Knightmare on the first page and also posted the Intro!!

I think I only ever saw one team complete it (or get very close too) - the last section of the game was outside riding on a dragon or something?!
Yeah I only ever saw one team fully complete the game and yeah they flew off on a dragon; I think only one team ever completed it!

It got really difficult towards the end! One of the last rooms was a room with a falling tile floor and it caught many teams out;

That coupled with the sound of the orks getting closer and closer and the sound of their war horn!

Classic Clip!!

The crystal maze and the POWER RANGERS :D

Also, Thomas the tank Engine was amazing.

A few more I remember watching... That Mario cartoon (can't remember it's actual name, probably Super Mario), Bucky o Hare.

There was Super Mario Brothers Super Show, one about Mario 3 and Super Mario World.

Look how they pissed on the Koopa Kids' names, from the Wiki:

Cheatsy Koopa (Larry)

Bigmouth Koopa (Morton)

Kootie Pie Koopa (Wendy)

Hop Koopa (Iggy)

Bully Koopa (Roy)

Hip Koopa (Lemmy)

Kooky Von Koopa (Ludwig von Koopa)

As for Bucky O'Hare. I have them all on DVD. Shabtastic.:hehe:

Fun House, Real Ghostbusters, Crystal Maze, Catchphrase (with Roy Walker, obviously), The first Sonic cartoons, Kenan & Kel, that Mortal Kombat cartoon, Knightmare, and many more which have been mentioned here.

The Stone Protectors

I slightly remember that show, well, just the theme tune.

That would be M.A.S.K Ten10.

Nah, it had like 3 main bad guys who could transform into motorbikes. And I think there was this red robot that could transform into almost anything. Like a van or a scooter.

I only watched a few kids shows when I was young to be honest.

I mostly watched Have I Got News For You, The Simpsons and Star Trek, oddly.

Is Stone Protectors the one about some kids that taken treasure from another world which come household objects in the real world or was it the one about time and magic in a cave?

Edit: Nevermind it was the Children of the Stones.

I also remember other children dramas:

Children of the Stones

Aquila

The Sand King

The Chronicles of Narnia (92)

Timeslip

The Demon Headmaster

The Borrowers

I mentioned Knightmare on the first page and also posted the Intro!!

Yeah I only ever saw one team fully complete the game and yeah they flew off on a dragon; I think only one team ever completed it!

It got really difficult towards the end! One of the last rooms was a room with a falling tile floor and it caught many teams out;

That coupled with the sound of the orks getting closer and closer and the sound of their war horn!

Classic Clip!!

13.jpg126.jpg - Here's Smirkenoff, your dragon!

Only 8 of the 69 teams of four that played Knightmare between the eight seasons won. No team won in the first or third seasons (1987 and 1989 - although people say the third series was the hardest season of all), two teams "mastered" the dungeon in the second and seventh seasons (1988 and 1993) and one team won in each of the other seasons.

Much mirth was to be had in the misguidance of the dungeoneer by those watching on the monitor. Especially when a huge hole appeared in the left of the floor and they were guided straight into it! And I do know what you mean by the floor puzzles...

502.jpg - That's what happens when you stray from the correct path!

And the goblin horn... and Skarkill, master of the Goblins!

83.jpg

Ahh, the wonders of painted chambers, colourised photography, puppetry, computer graphics and blue-screen technology :yay:

More info on http://www.knightmare.com

Nothing but Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

You'll drop that g and stick in an apostrophe if you know whats good for you!

'Old' tv shows? How old is old? I used to watch pokemon digimon and yugioh(the like original one, none of that dx crap), but that was like post 2000s. If you wanna talk OLD cartoons, you've got TMNT originals(I also watched the recent remakes), thundercats, wacky races, secret squirrel, hong kong fooey, flintstones, pink panther, POPEYE, smurfs, sharky and george, inspector gadget and many many more. Basically, if there was a cartoon, I was most probably watching it. Also, spiderman and xmen of course in the 90s, and iron man and the incredible hulk and fantastic four, just because they were around but they werent as good as xmen or spiderman.

Pretty much anything hanna barbera and anything DiC, theres so many things I don't even remember them, and this isn't even going beyond cartoons into like live action stuff. When I think about it, maybe my mum was right at the time, I did watch too much tv!

You'll drop that g and stick in an apostrophe if you know whats good for you!

'Old' tv shows? How old is old? I used to watch pokemon digimon and yugioh(the like original one, none of that dx crap), but that was like post 2000s. If you wanna talk OLD cartoons, you've got TMNT originals(I also watched the recent remakes), thundercats, wacky races, secret squirrel, hong kong fooey, flintstones, pink panther, POPEYE, smurfs, sharky and george, inspector gadget and many many more. Basically, if there was a cartoon, I was most probably watching it. Also, spiderman and xmen of course in the 90s, and iron man and the incredible hulk and fantastic four, just because they were around but they werent as good as xmen or spiderman.

Pretty much anything hanna barbera and anything DiC, theres so many things I don't even remember them, and this isn't even going beyond cartoons into like live action stuff. When I think about it, maybe my mum was right at the time, I did watch too much tv!

That was one of my favourite shows as a child. :)