NEurope
Whizkid

Old T.V shows

The Avengers (Diana Rigg.. ahhhh) and ofcourse The Persuaders which has the best theme of any show ever!!

There is only one.

Due South.

For some reason I never watched that when it was on, I always sort of decided I didn't like it with nothing to go on really, however I've recently seen on ITV3 and it's actually pretty decent.

More in that vein and moving away from cartoons and kids stuff, a few of my favourites that I actually watched when I was littler was Quantum Leap, Early Edition, The New Adventures of Superman, probably some others I can't remember right now.

Airwolf, Six Million Dollar Man, Blakes 7, Tom Baker era Dr Who, the original 70's Tomorrow People (None of that Kristian Schmid 90's shite), The Prisoner, Sledge Hammer!, The Adventure Game, Bullseye Adam and Joe Show. All For teh win.

That reminds me.

Adam and Joe+The Crystal Maze+Star Wars = Hilarious.

I wasn't around in the 70s for the originals, but I did rather enjoy the Kristian Schmid ones, probably cos I thought of him as Todd from Neighbours.

Does anyone remember Buck Rogers? I don't really remember much of it, beyond the fact I used to watch it on bbc2 or something, I'm not even sure why. Speaking of stuff on bbc2, please please please someone out there tell me that you remember Space Precinct?(might not have been on bbc2)

I wasn't around in the 70s for the originals, but I did rather enjoy the Kristian Schmid ones, probably cos I thought of him as Todd from Neighbours.

Being honest its probably an acquired taste...I preferred everything from the theme tune to the political incorrectness to the LSD laced storylines.

Nowhere else would you find a very young Nicholas Lyndhurst playing a Hitler Youth member sealed away in an underground bunker in the UK guarding and awaiting the the awakening of a cryogenically suspended Adolf Hitler....

Does anyone remember Buck Rogers? I don't really remember much of it, beyond the fact I used to watch it on bbc2 or something, I'm not even sure why. Speaking of stuff on bbc2, please please please someone out there tell me that you remember Space Precinct?(might not have been on bbc2)

Remember the first episode of Buck Rogers being shown in the UK when I was knee high...Most people should at least know of it if they saw the Cartman Wii Southpark episode.

And Space precinct ? Yep.....Amused the fuck outta me for the fact that even an alien Police chief followed the usual Irish stereotype. Quality:geek: