NEurope
Whizkid

Old T.V shows

well I've been watching loads if old shows i used to watch like beyblade, Yu-gi-oh, cow and chicken dexters lab loads so I've been wondering what T.V shows did you used to watch?

Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles, Power Rangers, Bikermice from Mars, Transformers, Bragonball, all of cartoon network's shows and probably some more I don't remember.

Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh... old?! Aren't they still making them!?

You need to go back to the good days of classics such as Ducktales, Thundercats, Mighty Mouse, Bananaman, etc. Those weer the golden times of kids TV!

The Crystal Maze. Shit contestants infuriate me though.

What annoyed me is the wayy they would blindly grab as many tickets as they could in the dome, rather than carefully seek out the gold ones.

Cartoons in the 80s/early 90s Ghostbusters, Turtles etc and a lot of old (and I mean REALLY old) Nickelodeon. Didn't it start in the UK in like 1992 or so and had some dude called Malcom Bird who just popped up between shows? Maybe im imagning that part

I really miss tv shows from the 80s and 90s, watched loads of opening credit videos on youtube a few months ago and it was so nostalgic.

well I've been watching loads if old shows i used to watch like beyblade, Yu-gi-oh, cow and chicken dexters lab loads so I've been wondering what T.V shows did you used to watch?

Bey-blade and Yu-gi-oh were old skool tv shows to you? I thought they were still new. Man I must be old.

Knightmare was teh best.

Bey-blade and Yu-gi-oh were old skool tv shows to you? I thought they were still new. Man I must be old.

Same here.

I don't actually remember many shows that I used to watched.

I haven't seen Jonny Quest mentioned yet.

What annoyed me is the wayy they would blindly grab as many tickets as they could in the dome, rather than carefully seek out the gold ones.

That annoyed me to. They didn't even try to sort them out at all. I mean they could have got rid of the majority of silver ones in their hand.

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

Transformers

Thundercats

I also remember knightmare and the crystal maze, great shows.

Recently I've been watching Mighty Max on youtube, anyone remember that show? It was great. If you haven't seen it then look for it on youtube, every episode is there.

Cartoon Network was my childhood. Lot's of cool shows like Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken and Yugi-oh although nothing compared to the mighty DBZ. Good times.

I haven't seen Jonny Quest mentioned yet.

Man that was really good.

Funhouse!!

This guy knows where it's at. Funhouse was the king. :)

Anybody ever watch Muppet Babies? No? :red:

The Hurricanes, The Real Ghostbusters, many, many more. I wish I was a kid again.

Nothing but Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

Wasn't it Morphin'?

Animals of Farthing Wood. Through The Dragons Eye. Badgergirl. Spiff and Hercules. Heathcliff. The Snorks. The Smurfs

Vintage.

This guy knows where it's at. Funhouse was the king. :)

Anybody ever watch Muppet Babies? No? :red:

Cubechris looks just like Pat Sharpe :D

And I used to watch Muppet Babies :hmm:

Knightmare (amazing show)

Crystal Maze

Fun House

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

Treasure Hunt

Speed Racer

plus many more, but those were my favourite.