NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Leggings and Footless Tights

I don't think of myself as an angry person, but there are some things in life which really grate my cheese.

Footless tights and leggings are two things I really just cannot stand. No way. Nothing angers me more than going on a night out with some mates, and spotting 20 or 30 thousand girls (cos that's how many it feels like to me) wearing these terrible items of clothing.

Judge for yourself.

leggings.jpg- leggings

image1l.jpg- footless tights in their worst form.

Seriously, just what the hell? Why do people wear these?! Honestly, at night, I look down the road, and it looks like an army of feet of coming towards me. They serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. They attract far too much attention to women's feet, which just isn't a really sexy feature anyway. Also, aren't your feet or legs cold?! If so, what's the bluddy point?

Women: Either you wear tights, or you don't wear tights. There is no compromise. You cannot have it both ways.

Now, stockings on the other hand, are very, very sexy. They show off part of a woman's flesh, the thigh, but that is a hugely sexual part, for me anyway.

What angers me more is that blokes are now wearing leggings. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, but it's happening. This is a sad, sorry state of affairs.

Damn straight.

I personally do not even wear skirts, let alone these monstrosities >:

also, I think Jordans sister has some

I hate guy fashion in general these days. We need a new guys fashion - all those flourescent, lavender shirts and womanly scarves-on-leather jackets just don't do it for me.

I blame the 60's.

Brown coats, bright colours shirts plus more things that from that era.

I really can't stand those skinny jeans, they piss me off.

You said i look great in them :\

I think it depends on the wearer lol.

Agree'd. Some girls pull it off, others look cheap.

Agree'd. Some girls pull it off, others look cheap.

Generally, if they look cheap, they're more likely to pull it off.

But you'll have to ask nicely, or buy 'em a cider.

There may have been one or two extreme cases where somebody has pulled off leggings. Same with footless tights.

But, it's rare. There are just so many variations of the same evil, too. White leggings, white footless tights. Leopard skin. Green. I ain't exaggerating, but people do wear some right rubbish.

I think it depends on the wearer lol.

I agree, I know some girls who wear that sort of stuff and look pretty good.

What angers me more is that blokes are now wearing leggings. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, but it's happening. This is a sad, sorry state of affairs.

You sure you have been frequenting straight bars recently ? lol j/k.

I agree that some women can do this fashion well, problem is most cant, especially if they have a fat arse, legs that resemble oak trees and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp (my ex for instance).

I wouldnt worry too much about it though, it died a death as a fashion statement once before.

I completely agree about footless tights. They look soooo stupid.

However I have to disagree in that female feet arent sexy.

Nobody looks good in a tracksuit. Not even Jimmy Savile.

And chavs need to be slapped for their dress sense. If I see another 40+ year old woman in a boob tube and miniskirt theres gonna be trouble.

I knew it would be you that created this thread.

I don't like them either, and wouldn't wear them myself. I don't hate them with a passion like you though.

I don't think of myself as an angry person, but there are some things in life which really grate my cheese.

Footless tights and leggings are two things I really just cannot stand. No way. Nothing angers me more than going on a night out with some mates, and spotting 20 or 30 thousand girls (cos that's how many it feels like to me) wearing these terrible items of clothing.

Judge for yourself.

leggings.jpg- leggings

image1l.jpg- footless tights in their worst form.

Seriously, just what the hell? Why do people wear these?! Honestly, at night, I look down the road, and it looks like an army of feet of coming towards me. They serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. They attract far too much attention to women's feet, which just isn't a really sexy feature anyway. Also, aren't your feet or legs cold?! If so, what's the bluddy point?

Women: Either you wear tights, or you don't wear tights. There is no compromise. You cannot have it both ways.

Now, stockings on the other hand, are very, very sexy. They show off part of a woman's flesh, the thigh, but that is a hugely sexual part, for me anyway.

I can't stand them either, my sister wears the legging-things underneath and skirt and they just look horrible. Fortunately none of my friends seem to wear them.

Leggings on the right girl = yes

footless tights, especially those leopard ones = NO!!

I only wear tights under skirts during winter (plain brown ones); they're pretty fun to wear. Though I would never wear leggings. They're stupid and ugly and not warm enough and I just wouldn't look good in them anyway. Though I have to say I haven't seen many girls wearing it yet here...