114 members have voted

1. 1. When did you join?

• N64-Europe!
    • Cube-Europe!
    • Revolution-Europe!
    • N-Europe!

A little bit like a past dabookerman.

He must have been awesome too.

Did he get banned or did he not make the jump?

He must have been awesome too.

Did he get banned or did he not make the jump?

I think he got banned for hacking the forum to death.

I think he got banned for hacking the forum to death.

Whoa!

He was the one that destroyed the Cube Europe boards?

speil was that fat german kid that had rammstien sigs yea?

He was from NZ. I remember everyone on Moria's list

Whoa!

He was the one that destroyed the Cube Europe boards?

I think that was Conor or Tim. I made a thread about that had a title like 'ZOMFGZ THEY DELETED CUBE-EUROPE FORUMZ PWNED!1!!!!1' but apparently it cost money to keep them open.

I think that was Conor or Tim. I made a thread about that had a title like 'ZOMFGZ THEY DELETED CUBE-EUROPE FORUMZ PWNED!1!!!!1' but apparently it cost money to keep them open.

Nononono, before the jump was made to Revo-Europe the C-E boards were hacked to death.

Loads of crap was deleted, that's one thing I remember.

i joined in 2001 or 2 or something. Back when the forums where white and grey the first time around! My old name was j7wicked, and my first 3 posts were all in a row, and had one word in each.

I like to think I actually have a rather interesting forum history, considering my current role as a noob.

Haha I remember that! you were so excited about reaching 10,000 that me and another admin, maybe my flinky or someone else decided to put you back to zero and then give me 10,000. Perfect timing and pwnage which lead onto to one of many hissy fits

:'(

i joined in 2001 or 2 or something. Back when the forums where white and grey the first time around! My old name was j7wicked, and my first 3 posts were all in a row, and had one word in each.

I like to think I actually have a rather interesting forum history, considering my current role as a noob.

You are j7wicked! :shock:

Wow, I never realised that.

Dunno when exactly...Joined for quite a while under the same user name as now on C-E, got bored of gaming and felt there was very little to converse about in the world of Nintendo gaming. Disappeared for a while came back when the Wii was due.

I feel a lot less pessimistic about Nintendo this time around, but it looks like a whole lotta people have stepped up to replace that gap.

I think johelian is the only one who remembers my presence lol

J7 was made an admin just as he didn't wanna be one, he was a n oderator for a while too.

Who here remembers:

Zeikfried

stubbietubbie

Spieluhr

Gerben?

If you remember those guys posting then you are a true '-Europe' legend. :heh:

Heh, I remember those fellows from when I first joined up. I remember there was a thread which featured lots of photoshops of Spieluhr's very egg shaped head. He seemed quite upset about that. Also remember the major fuss over Zeikfrieds banning over the 'triforce'. :heh:

Yeah, I think I first joined C-E back in June 2002. I reckon it might have been Platty that first repied to one of my posts, so cheers for that.

Who here remembers:

Zeikfried

stubbietubbie

Spieluhr

Gerben?

If you remember those guys posting then you are a true '-Europe' legend. :heh:

Spieluhr rofl anyone got that picture of him going mental at his webcam I didnt really like him but he raised a smile lol.

I've been here since 1802, when I invented the pill and first presented it on these forums.

I joined C-E pretty much right after the change from n64europe. Didn't really post much, and back then I had an avatar (Where's the garfield!?). I remember some odd things like some link and falco members becoming a mod or something. Then again I mixed up svt4him and ford prefect. So my memory can be a bit inaccurate...

:'(

Woah, you're J7? Totally didn't realise that, why the new name?

So what about:

Blackbird

Svt4Him

Sven

I joined C-E pretty much right after the change from n64europe. Didn't really post much, and back then I had an avatar (Where's the garfield!?). I remember some odd things like some link and falco members becoming a mod or something. Then again I mixed up svt4him and ford prefect. So my memory can be a bit inaccurate...

Falco Lombardi?

God, it's been known for a while now that Emo is J7. :heh:

Yeah, remember all those names you mentioned, Moria.

Spieluhr rofl anyone got that picture of him going mental at his webcam I didnt really like him but he raised a smile lol.

No. But I think I still have the one of him in a bra :weep:

Woah, you're J7? Totally didn't realise that, why the new name?

So what about:

Blackbird

Svt4Him

Sven

I remeber those. Especially BB. i can remeber something like a post yourself thread and everyone was like "aww BB you're so hot.

Was Svt4Him Canandian or something?

I remeber those. Especially BB. i can remeber something like a post yourself thread and everyone was like "aww BB you're so hot.

I remember that too actually... Was he sitting at a beach with sunglasses on?

(Maybe I remember it a little too well.... It wasn't that long ago though......)

Carrying on from Moria's list I remember these oldies: Tim, Gerben, Rob, Jim, Sven and many more....I guess im classed in with those oldies now tho.

And as Flinky says we have known that Emo was once J7 for quite some time!