NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Niggling annoyances

I would have made that above post if anybody had said what you said. You just have a habit of constantly winding me up. Infact, judging by the PM's I get, you wind alot of people up.

why? because a girl actually stood up to you for once for your lecherous misogyny? and on the pm subject, i've received quite a few that aren't exactly favourable about yourself either (and that includes staff members by the way). but can we call a truce, i don't like keeping grudges, and this little thing we have is starting to annoy me now.

edit- and i'm sure it's annoying other people too, and a mod shouldn't be doing that, should he?

why? because a girl actually stood up to you for once for your lecherous misogyny? and on the pm subject, i've received quite a few that aren't exactly favourable about yourself either (and that includes staff members by the way). but can we call a truce, i don't like keeping grudges, and this little thing we have is starting to annoy me now.

edit- and i'm sure it's annoying other people too, and a mod shouldn't be doing that, should he?

Do you have to keep going on about you being a girl, it doesnt mean your handicapped, i assume youve got a keyboard, so your on the same level as everyone else.

I'm aware of what staff members hate me, and for what its worth I don't intend to stick around this place much longer for that exact reason. I'm not one for calling truces - nor one for getting into clicky groups of people. However forgive me for the outburst, so yes, I apologise. However its probably best for the foreseeable if we just keep out of each others way, at least that way things stay amicable.

Eevil said no Chav mentioning. I think we should respect his wishes.

I'm aware of what staff members hate me

Name names!

Something that really bugs me nowdays is that my connection is freaking unstable.

We live almost too far from the central to get ADSL, but it just worked out, until the day someone decided to put up a new road almost right outside our house.

Their work have completely messed up our connection. :(

I'm an internet whore. :/

And mean people bug me. Sneaking in lines and such. And I hate not getting attention when I want to. Like when I'm depressed and just want to let it all out to someone, but noone seems to care. Hate that. XP

What. The. Fuck.

A simple thread is made as means to vent one's anger about the annoying stuff in life. And within an hour its turned into some bitch fight. Now, im guessing the culprits are both over the age of 12, so sort it out.

The number 3 brush on Photoshop annoys the hell outta me.

And dont get me started on TV...at some point a program is sooo stupid and annoying, you just...sit there dont even like the show, dont even enjoy watching it, dont even follow it for that matter. Its just so mind-numbingly boring that you just fall in some sort of coma and after about 20 minutes you realize that you just wasted alot of valuable time and dont even remeber on what... T_T

I don't intend to stick around this place much longer for that exact reason./QUOTE]

WHAT?!?! Nooo, Offers, your by far the best member on these boards! Well, Stocka maybe beats you, but still, you can't leave!

And my personal annoyance is that MSN NEVER works! And that B&W2 isn't working!

You know what annoys me?

Those God Damn threads where you're like, 'hey, I can finally vent and be all up in the world here' and then it's a God damn war zone. I mean, like, why? You know, just chill and shit.

And what's the ticket with airline food?

You know what annoys me?

Those God Damn threads where you're like, 'hey, I can finally vent and be all up in the world here' and then it's a God damn war zone. I mean, like, why? You know, just chill and shit.

And what's the ticket with airline food?

Yeah ive noticed that happening in quite a few threads. :(

Do you have to keep going on about you being a girl, it doesnt mean your handicapped, i assume youve got a keyboard, so your on the same level as everyone else.

lol, i didn't realise that i did :hehe: but i'll try not to in future, and to anyone else i've pissed off in this thread i'm really really sorry, i'll try and be nicer :kiss:

I find it really annoying when people constantly ask you how to spell words. Once or twice is OK, but every 5 mins when I'm trying to concentrate on writing my own essay. We're in an english class room, stand up, walk 5 steps and get a dictionary!

People who go out with complete assholes, get cheated on and then complain. How about opening your eyes and seeing what the person is truly like, or *shock*... get to know that person. This mainly applies to those god damn whining 16-18yr olds.

People who go out with complete assholes, get cheated on and then complain. How about opening your eyes and seeing what the person is truly like, or *shock*... get to know that person. This mainly applies to those god damn whining 16-18yr olds.

Rufio, we are going to find you a girlfriend. :P

other teenagers who stare at you, then when they are 20 feet away say something like "chav!" or something stupid like that. When I go to my chip shop and the person behind the desk talks so quick I can't undersatnd, when ur made to just copy out of books because the teacher couldn't be arsed to think of anything to do and terribly annoying ads where theres a person shouting. Like the "confused.com" ad, and that one for windows, "YOU BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE!" They annoy me so much. But apart from that I don't mind much.

and on the pm subject, i've received quite a few that aren't exactly favourable about yourself either (and that includes staff members by the way).

Do members and staff PM you their Anti-Offerman rants often?

So here is an example of the meaningless "lol".

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask, you are a flatulent pain in the ass says:

hey

RoSy Nyeh says:

heya

how are you?

RoSy Nyeh says:

im fine thanx lol

RoSy Nyeh says:

u???

yeah im good thanks lololol

What really annoys me? Arrogant people who think their art is better than others.

Not to mention people with knowledge but unwilling to help others starting out on a new profession/art form.

What annoys me is those damn adverts that flash advertisements that pop over web pages and text, and as they don't appear in a seperate window you must then hunt down the X. All the while some irrating sound is playing from that advert.

Rufio, we are going to find you a girlfriend. :P

I'm flattered you think that would actually be possible :heh:

=> 'u'. Yeah, I fucking hate it. It requires near to none of your grammar skills (I think that bit just did mine in), yet people sometimes blatantly refuse to type it out so here's to them:

Copy paste this for future use: you

=> People 'subtly' showing off their iPod by wearing the virgin(because they probably are)-white headphones above dark clothing instead of running it through like normal people.

=> Giving tech support. I get angry at the unknowing, which is probably more of my fault :)

=> Prejudice versus anime, mainly it being 'childish'. I'm considering taking a printout of an Elfen Lied screenshot in my pocket at all times for such occasions.

Things I find annoying:

People on the internet that call you a Nintendo fanboy because you prefer Zelda and Mario to Halo and GTA.

Scrubs season 4, why such a drop in quality?

Jack Thompson.