NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Niggling annoyances

This is a topic for those little annoying things in life. So I don't want a rant which'll make me use the scroll button four times on chavs. This is for those things which you wouldn't mention normally because you're only reminded they annoy you when it actually happens.

I shall start with Footballers clapping above their heads when they've been substituted off the pitch.

Go.

when people talk really loudly when you're on the phone, that really bugs me.

Also when i'm listenin to music wi heaphones and people shout at me like im deaf.

People who never talk about anything other than college work or World Of Warcraft.

Also when i'm listenin to music wi heaphones and people shout at me like im deaf.

You obviously dont listen with the headphones as loud as me then :P Again, my friends dont shout, I just dont hear them :(

I ahte people who shout down the phone, i always shout baack telling them to TALK QUIETER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

The crazy frog, people in my it lesson who keep asking me what to do when im getting on with my work listening tosome music at the same time.

People who never talk about anything other than college work or World Of Warcraft.

You obviously dont listen with the headphones as loud as me then :P Again, my friends dont shout, I just dont hear them :(

I just pretend i can't hear them :D so they shout louder :heh: dont they get the point, if ur listenin to headphones you dont wanna be disturbed unless its important :angry:

Although the reverse is fun, if you're listening to something quiet and some cocky teens say something like "hi" because they think you can't hear them its always fun to just say hi back and watch their surprised looks.

Although the reverse is fun, if you're listening to something quiet and some cocky teens say something like "hi" because they think you can't hear them its always fun to just say hi back and watch their surprised looks.

I'll second that.

It pisses me off when people ramble on about subjects they don't understand but are oblivious to the fact that they don't know much.

People with bad breath are annoying, too. If they're my friends I will let them know that they stink and are badly in need of a mint. Otherwise, I try to just look away or something when they speak.

It pisses me off when people ramble on about subjects they don't understand but are oblivious to the fact that they don't know much.

so true, theres a guy in at work, reckons hes so good wi computers an all that, yet he wont download a firewall (EVEN after he has had diallers costing him 100's of pounds!!!!!) he says its 45 minutes that the phones disconnected lmao :D

People who get aggressive when drunk for absolutely no reason. "Oh it's just the drink... " Bollocks you're obviously an arsehole anyway.

I'm easily annoyed when people talk about a subject and don't know half as much as I do but insist on their point even when there is clear proof that they are wrong - but I guess everyone is annoyed by this.

i hate it when people do stuff which doesnt need to be done, like double clicking on the pc when they only need to click once, and i hate it when people talk really quiet then expect you to answer then they get annoyed cos you dont answer.

I hate it when people say reviews are just opinions because they blatantly aren't. Theres a very big difference between the two!

when your near the front at a gig and someone crowd surfing comes over you and kicks you in the head etc

I find the costs of Texts annoying. ten pence for that teeny bit of info? The companies must be making a fortune.

And the fact that the human race finds it so crucial to interrupt a vital bodily mechanism daily -- SLEEP. I don't understand why humanity forces itself to wake up every day. Can't be healthy.

Not really little annoyances, but hey.

when im listening to my creative zen on the train and i fart and im not sure if its a loud one or not....

This is a thread like in my dreams - I could fill thousands of pages with annoying things.

I hate it that some guys renamed "Raider" into "Twix". People who block the bus doors when I want to get out. Certain people think that they don't need to shower or use a anti transpyrant (lol alright I think I just made up that word).

German translation of US TV shows. My internet connection.

Man I get angry instantly I better stop now and post the rest tomorrow...

A thing that really annoys me is that I always seem to pick the wrong thing of everything.

For starters I have the one game with the bug in it. I choose the wrong cash register all the time, all logic fails and something bad will just happen in the line I choose.

I pick the wrong batteries. I pick the one thing with the broken thing n_n

Traffic lights will jump to green no matter what, you dont have to push the button yet people push it. And even if I already did, people will push it again as if traffic will go faster then...as if they question my capability of pushing a damn button.

Bananas, those are annoying, cant ever open em ;_;

And last for now: People on msn who find me interesting based on "how was your day?" and "what school do you attend to"?

Aww I can bitch about stuff forever n_n

Yeah, 'what you doing?', 'take a wild guess my friend' or 'im totally not using the net, and msn, and stuff'.