Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Family Guy: Good or Bad?

Tellyn

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Around You better than Brasseye? You've all gone mad.

Look Around You was quite good though. Definately prefer the first series. The second was more of a proper TV show, so they had to have a more substantial premise. With the first series they could just focus on the jokes because the concept was much simpler.

No way it's better than Brasseye though. Brasseye works on so many more levels than Look Around You; Look Around You is just a parody of bad educational programming.

Er, can I get a ban from this thread, please? Before I say something about Family Guy which I may regret. If, I do get a ban, I want to go in dignity and style... adios, suckers!

PS I would prefer it if Fierce-Link banned me, as he is the only person who does not totally hate me on this forum...

He does hate you he's just a good person and doesn't show it.

And why do you want a ban? Just don't go on this thread. Come on even you could work that one out. Now you're just doing it for the attention.

It's good, fun to watch and makes me laugh. Sometimes though the jokes go on a little bit too long, and get a bit sort of predictable in their style, alot of it is just random humour, but it's all done very well. I'd say there is better stuff out there though, maybe. For stuff like this, the only criteria I usually look for is whether it makes me laugh or not.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!