NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Roostophe

Do you talk to yourself?

I do, all the bleedin' time. Whether I'd be playing a videogame, walking about, on the PC, I even lie in bed, talking utter bollocks to nobody.

So, tell me, doest thou talk to thyself? or doest thou know somebody who does?

I do it, but not out loud. When I'm trying to make a decision, I usually have a debate with myself over it.

All the time, especially when i play games.

Most of the time its "okay now do this and do that." etc.

Usually not out loud, except for when I'm really upset or angry about something. Like I messed up and then I'll say something like "Ah fuck you Ine, stupid ****...". =P

But I do talk to myself a lot, in my head. Have entire discussions in there, or I make up conversations I could be having with other people. The strange and sort of weird thing is that I often even do this stuff in English, rather than using my own language. Oh no!

Yeah, its basically thinking loudly. When im on my own I have a tendancy to say what im thinking, which really freaks my parents out when they walk past my room asking who I was talking to.

Yea, I talk to myself.

Mostly when I'm in the dark corner of an even darker room in the fetal position moving to and thro while chanting "It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, they'll say it was self defence, it's gonna be okay" till I fall asleep like a lil' angel.

I do it, but not out loud. When I'm trying to make a decision, I usually have a debate with myself over it.

Exactly, i'm always debating with my innerself.

I do it quite a lot. Usually just to organise my own thoughts in an audio format. Though sometimes I do keep saying "I hate myself." or "Your beautiful."

I talk to myself too much.

I'm not gonna give examples though cuz the things I say are pretty worrying.

I also like to pretend sometimes that I'm someone I'm not in my own little world, not quite sure why, I guess it just feels good.

Yea I do a lot its never full conversations but i'll say a couple of words and sometimes I repeat them mostly when i'm driving

I only talk to myself when I'm playing sports, usually tennis, "Wtf was that?" "why the hell did I do that?" or along those lines.

When I play competive sports I may do if im annoyed at myself. I sometimes joke around with myself in the mirror (only child). Oh and I talk to myself constantly in my head.

I do talk to myself but usually in my head. If I'm annoyed at a game I'll shout out though and if I'm really annoyed then there'll be a constant stream of abuse for about 10 minutes - although if someone comes in halfway through it will stop immediately and I'll act like I wasn't saying anything.

Usually not out loud, except for when I'm really upset or angry about something. Like I messed up and then I'll say something like "Ah fuck you Ine, stupid ****...". =P

But I do talk to myself a lot, in my head. Have entire discussions in there, or I make up conversations I could be having with other people. The strange and sort of weird thing is that I often even do this stuff in English, rather than using my own language. Oh no!

I couldn't describe it better, that's exactly what I do. Sometime I plan entire conversations with other people. And it's really weird when I do it in english, and even being aware of it, I can't stop it!

same. the only time i speak out loud on my own is when playing games and thats only to swear.

I do, I like making sarcastic remarks whenever I'm playing or watching something.

I talk to myself all the time (in my brain), like asking myself questions and having debates. I do sometimes speak out load, i think, i dont really think about it.

I have conversations with myself all the time, as if someone's actually there..

I make noises. Especially when on the computer.

I talk in my head. Make decisions etc. Everyone does.

Usually people just give up on listening to me most of the time so that counts as talking to myself, right?

Guys?

I talk to myself. more so if I'm pissed off about something. 'Dan, you're such a fuckin spazzoid' is practically a catch phrase.

I also tend to ask objects questions. usually my pc, and to the theme of 'what the fuck now, bitch?'

If i lose in a game or become very excited. etc I can be pretty loud.

but in a calm state It's only internal.

I talk to myself. Doing work, just speaking out loud, now times this..blah blah.

I dont talk much when I play games, well not to myself. I just think in the head.

Sign in to follow this