Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Snack Appreciation Thread

gaggle64

Everyone was discussing Monster Munch and other assorted sweet & salty delights, and it's left me feeling famished. However, I have nothing in the cupboards and everything is closed.

So lets all drool over our favorite snacks instead. Is there something you crave? Can you not go a day without having your favourite choco bar? Maybe you're munching on something right now. Share with us the snacks you delight in.

For me, there's little that can beat those awesome Cheese savoury sandwhiches they serve in the college canteen. If I could I'd fill bathtub with the stuff. Mmmm, such delicious yellow goop. It's like my nectar now.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snacks? Not really. I'm not much of a snacker, but I'm not much of an eater either. If I feel hungry, I tend to just have me some toast when there's bread about, with hazlenut chocolate spread on it, or some super noodles, both pretty easy to do and filling enough. If I'm out, then I'd get a packet of crisps, whatever takes my fancy at the time, but usually not 'normal' crisps(like, crisps crisps, like walkers, i'd have like wotsits/monster munch/mccoys/space raiders/other cheap corn snack). Maybe some chips with burger sauce if there's a chippy round and a quid in my pocket.

EDIT: I forgot, I do like biscuits, namely chocolate chip ones, or rich tea.

Guess what I saw today:

B0002Z7XQM.01-A1TJ9EV3U50R3E._SCMZZZZZZZ_V1094744131_.jpg

it costs about two or three quid but I'll just buy it for the sake of living old memories. It will probably make me sick and hyper but I remember this stuff. Also had lucky charms going for just over six quid.

I have a thing for scotch eggs.

Scotch_Egg_Large.gif

Oh mannnnnn. Childhood memories. We used to eat that a lot I think. With tomato sauce. It was yummy. =O

Man, now I sorta want it again, even though I don't like meat. That's how much I used to love it.

Oh mannnnnn. Childhood memories. We used to eat that a lot I think. With tomato sauce. It was yummy. =O

Man, now I sorta want it again, even though I don't like meat. That's how much I used to love it.

You can make your own vegetarian ones, using that fake sausage mix stuff.

Not as good as the real thing, but quite passable.

You can make your own vegetarian ones, using that fake sausage mix stuff.

Not as good as the real thing, but quite passable.

Not sure I know what this fake sausage mix is you speak of, but it sounds very interesting. And man now I'm hungry.

Also, raisins can be quite yummy. *has some*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!