Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME episode!! Really great!!

Peter's my favourite character as well.

I want to find out more about their Mum, how did she know about Nathan and Peter's powers before they even did?

Linderman mentions that he had a group of Heroes with him in the past; I think Peters Mum (and Dad?) may have been part of that group, and maybe also the 'bad guy' who runs the company, don't know his name. Also maybe Hero's dad because he's involved somehow as well! Then they all went their own ways when peoples opinions began to differ, which Linderman says something about.

AWESOME episode!! Really great!!

Peter's my favourite character as well.

Linderman mentions that he had a group of Heroes with him in the past; I think Peters Mum (and Dad?) may have been part of that group, and maybe also the 'bad guy' who runs the company, don't know his name. Also maybe Hero's dad because he's involved somehow as well! Then they all went their own ways when peoples opinions began to differ, which Linderman says something about.

Yeah, if you read the online comics then it shows Linderman and Nathan and Peter's father together during the war. I was just wondering how their mum knew their actual powers before they discovered them for themselves, unless she just knew they had powers without knowing what they'd be.

I forgot about Hiro's dad, he knows Linderman doesn't he? I think you're right, it would be cool if in a later series they went back in time and followed Linderman's group of heroes.

unless she just knew they had powers without knowing what they'd be.

I forgot about Hiro's dad, he knows Linderman doesn't he? I think you're right, it would be cool if in a later series they went back in time and followed Linderman's group of heroes.

Yeah I think Peter's Mum just knew they had powers, but didn't know what they were.

Hiro's dad was seen holding Claire when she was young and handed her over to her Step dad. So I think he is/was involved with 'The Company'. And seeing how that company has a number of people with powers assisting them, it's likely Hiro's dad has powers (that and the fact Hiro has powers).

He probably was an ally of Linderman at some point, but it seems that group of Heroes must have had some strong differences in opinion and disbanded.

Syler sucks at painting >>

Was creepy..but sjucked, he needs to et pinting lessons if he's gonna keep doing this painting lark.

Bloody Awsome episode though, and next weeks looks to be the best of the lot (apart from th finale which I think shall rock more than any other finale) loved the peter sylar battle and well, just everything >>

Syler sucks at painting >>

Was creepy..but sjucked, he needs to et pinting lessons if he's gonna keep doing this painting lark.

He paints Nathan in the white house but some folks take this as a sign that Syler has taken Candice powers and now being Nathan in the future.

Ep18-Nathan.JPG

Ep19-Dripping.JPG

st03.jpg

st06.jpg

st05.jpg

st04.jpg

st01.jpg

st02.jpg

st09.jpg

st08.jpg

st07.jpg

st12.jpg

st11.jpg

st10.jpg

OMFG! episode 20 was amazing.

Why dosne't future hiro go back in time and fix things him self?

He paints Nathan in the white house but some folks take this as a sign that Syler has taken Candice powers and now being Nathan in the future.

Ep18-Nathan.JPG

Ep19-Dripping.JPG

he has

Guest Jordan

So, Sylar lived and he killed Nathan?

Sylar versus Peter, what an amazing battle that was, even the little we saw of it. Not to mention it'd go on forever, both have Claire's healing powers now that Sylar killed Claire. So the key difference between those two is that Sylar has to kill to get their abilities, but Peter can absorb through touch? Its a little crazy to say the least.

I can't wait to see the finale, we kinda know whats gunna happen. Even if Hiro kills Sylar, Peter caused the bomb so does it really matter? How on Earth can this show get any better?

That episode was so DAMN good! It all had a single timeline to it too which I loved. None of that multiple timeline/realities shit.

That means that it really looks like the new york disaster will still happen though.

Best series of a programme EVER.

Oh my God, this episode was pure highly polished awesomeness.

Whenever I thought it couldn't get any better it became better.

Never expected that, sure Nathan behaved strange but I never thought it was Sylar. And then he killed Claire... I was like, oh no is that Sylar? And then: "oh no that's bad"... good thing they can go back in time. (and yes I know that it's not real)

btw who else found Claire to look even better with brown hair?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!