NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Things that you do that annoy you

I tend to say "As I said..." even if I've never said what proceedes that statement.

I say something, then 10 seconds later I think of what I should have said and get angry with myself because it's too late. I am also really lazy, especially when it comes to school where not doing enough work affects my studies.

That reminded me of another, in certain situations and things, I tend to dwell on them even though they're in the past, and I know they're in the past, and that I can't do anything about it, I still sometimes let it get to me.

Ashley raises a good point, I have words and phrases I use too much, though none to hand at the moment.

1. I always have to check everything several times. Say I'm going to uni and no on else is home. I'll check my room to make sure everything is turned off, then check the kitchen, then the back door to make sure its locked. Then repeat maybe twice more. Then go to leave, lock the door, check it twice, go down the road, come back and check its locked.

2. Sometimes I just don't hear people, they can be talking to me and I don't even know it. Strange but when I concentrate on something I can block almost everything else out.

1. I always have to check everything several times. Say I'm going to uni and no on else is home. I'll check my room to make sure everything is turned off, then check the kitchen, then the back door to make sure its locked. Then repeat maybe twice more. Then go to leave, lock the door, check it twice, go down the road, come back and check its locked.

I do that, as well. Especially before I go out somewhere. I check I have put money in my pocket, then check again, then two minutes later keep checking. I'm quite bad at that.

Another thing I do is I keep saying "what?" when people are looking at me, like they're about to say something. Usually, they're thinking about something, but I say "you looked like you were about to say something." I do it all the time. People probably don't notice, but it pissed me off.

I say something, then 10 seconds later I think of what I should have said and get angry with myself because it's too late.

Ditto. Sometimes it's straight after, sometimes a few hours later.

Getting nervous and consequently nauseous. That's part of the health problem I have but it annoys the hell out of me, cause I get nervous for no apparent reason.

I bite the skin around my nails... horrible stuff.

EDIT: Oh, how could I forget? Sometimes I eat my own shit.

When i say something that sounds good in my head but when i say it i sound like a complete moron

Ironically it's probably only complete morons who never do that.

I also tend to lose my way with words when im talking to the girl i like one minute im like hi the next im saying ummmm well i don't know then me ether falling on the floor my legs turn to jelly or her walking away:(

.. just when im standing up i tend to fall over randomly... just magically loose my balance.. did it one day ( fell on the pavement).. did it just there now - but luckily it was the sofa i fell onto!...

.. just when im standing up i tend to fall over randomly... just magically loose my balance.. did it one day ( fell on the pavement).. did it just there now - but luckily it was the sofa i fell onto!...

you should get that checked out

.. i have.. i have Vertigo :D... means i get dizzy lots and lots and lots ( im the youngest girl my doctor has seen with it).. ive been on tablets and been off school and so forth.. he (not so kindly) told me it will never go away ... meh

.. never used to fall over cause of it tho..

There's so many other things that annoy me. I plan to say something in my head, I say it over and over to make sure I don't mumble or speak to fast or just...forget how to speak English.

Yet, I still do it anyway.

I also get twitches in my leg every so often (left one usually). I'll be sitting, watching tv, and it'll occassionally spasm, or jump up and down for a second or so. Most of the time I have no control over it, and to others it must look like somebody has secretly poked me to make me jump.

I also get twitches in my leg every so often (left one usually). I'll be sitting, watching tv, and it'll occassionally spasm, or jump up and down for a second or so. Most of the time I have no control over it, and to others it must look like somebody has secretly poked me to make me jump.

I get that too, it's pretty awesome. Works good if you yell out a swear word in unison with the twitch.

Tourettes for FUCK the WANK win.

I also tend to lose my way with words when im talking to the girl i like one minute im like hi the next im saying ummmm well i don't know then me ether falling on the floor my legs turn to jelly or her walking away:(

Do you also find yourself accidently touching them in inapproriate ways so they retaliate in the form of a punch so hard it sends you through walls? Or find strange little teardrops appearing next to your face during moments of embarrassment? If so there is the possibility you may suffer from Lead Male Manga Character Syndrome (LMMCS).

As for bad habits that annoy me. Hmmm, I bite my nails a lot when hungry and also I'm unable to comprehend the concept of deadlines.

Sometimes if I'm thinking of something really embarassing I may let out a random shriek as a knee-jerk reaction, I'm convinced I have a very mild form of tourettes.

Instead of grabbing some scissors or something to cut my nails, I usually just bite or pull them off when they get too long. I'm just too lazy to cut them the right way I guess. Plus it's often also a subconscious thing I think, or something, like I don't know I'm doing it until it's done or something. But yeah, I don't eat my nails, I throw them away in the trash or something.

Like many others, I also do the thing where I go over answers in my head that I could've said in certain situations that happened. Of course it's no use to think of replies to something that's never gonna happen again.

I also seem to struggle with my words a lot when talking, especially when nervous. Will just mess up and the word will come out completely wrong, or I'll just not know what word to use next, resulting in lots of 'errrrrm' sounds.

I never revise or do coursework. I'm not so bothered about revising as I'm still in school and it's pretty easy. But I never do my coursework.

I bite my nails and play with them in my teeth. Then i chew it up into small pieces and swallow them.

Disgusting. Must stop.

I do that too, it's great.

I have that also. However I don't jump like a little girl ;) It happened to me today, I just looked down, it looked like something was trying to jump through my trousers. Awesome.

I can't stop playing Minesweeper and Solitare, it's pissing me off. I sit down to do an essay and I can't resist playing a few games of solitare before I start.

My leg (left one usually as well) is always twitching. In the cinema on saturday I must have been kicked about 10 times to stop me.

Who told you I jumped like a girl?! :red:

I do let out a swear word, but its usually after the twitch. "Fucking Twitches!"

Next time I feel the urge, I'm going to stand next to someone I truely hate, and then the twitch should hopefully be bad enough to cause them some degree of pain. Then, I can just blame the twitch.

I've surpassed myself.

my leg twitches when i dont have sugar ( its true - i didnt eat chocolate for a WHOLE DAY - believe it or not...).. and then my leg started jumping like crazy - soon as i have a biscuit it stopped... : peace:

..I can get wound up kinda easily.. from nothing really..

..and I'm also VERY stubborn.. I'm not really one to back down.. and have been told I'm 'very defensive'..

hmm

mine are:

saying the wrong thing sometimes

low attention span

tapping on everything everywhere

Sign in to follow this