NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Things that you do that annoy you

Have you got anything you do yourself that really annoys you? Any bad habits?

I'm not interested in what other people do, just you for the moment. :x

It really annoys me how I can never seem to do the question mark properly first time and always comes out as '/', its the only thing that you use shift for which I do with the right shift....

Whenever I just try and shave really quickly, I always leave a few strands of hair, and when I'm watching TV I start playing with it for some reason, really want to break that habit....

I pick at scabs/spots/sometimes moles or whatever when I really don't want to.

I annoy myself as I am so messy. I can never seem to clean things up, even if I want to :(

also, If I ever see a power socket with nothing in it, but the switch is on, I have to turn it off

Have you got anything you do yourself that really annoys you? Any bad habits?

I'm not interested in what other people do, just you for the moment. :x

It really annoys me how I can never seem to do the question mark properly first time and always comes out as '/', its the only thing that you use shift for which I do with the right shift....

Whenever I just try and shave really quickly, I always leave a few strands of hair, and when I'm watching TV I start playing with it for some reason, really want to break that habit....

Lol, 90% of my ?'s are /'s as well, weird thing to get annoyed about really.:p

One thing that annoys me is the fact I always set myself what i think are 'reachable' targets, but never seem to get there, yet i never re-assess it and keep falling close - if that makes any sense?

When I try to revise, my hand is attracted to my mouse, which then somehow finds its way to FireFox. Then a few hours of revision time down the drain. Like now.

When I try to revise, my hand is attracted to my mouse, which then somehow finds its way to FireFox. Then a few hours of revision time down the drain. Like now.

Msn must decrease my actual revision time by 60%, I should probably remove it when i need to revise, so i'm not inclined to log on.

I usually get annoyed at myself every time I open my mouth. In fact I usually reprimand myself for doing anything at all.

I have what I think must be an OCD, if I'm sitting on something with my feet up I'll have an inexplicable need to put a foot on the floor every now and then.

I bite my nails and play with them in my teeth. Then i chew it up into small pieces and swallow them.

Disgusting. Must stop.

hmm got a few, say a dish comes out of the dishwasher, for some reason i have to clean it under the tap before i use it, same with cups, anything.

Clicking my fingers, i do this far too much, should really stop it soon.

And stuff needs to be in the exact place i want it, say if theirs a pen on me desk, i need to put it somewhere neat, or say me phone is sittin nxt to me, i have to turn it to face me, weird :S Ultra neatness i spose lol. Cleanliness is gooood!

I bite my nails and play with them in my teeth. Then i chew it up in to my small pieces and swallow them.

I do the same thing with beard hairs. Yum.

Not do homework as well as I could have done, or even worse, not do as much revision as I should have done.

I pledge that from this day forth I will always do as much revision as I can without boring myself to death for each and every exam I take.

Lol, 90% of my ?'s are /'s as well, weird thing to get annoyed about really.:p

It's just because that never used to happen. :heh:

Ditto :sad:

My compulsive obsessive habit towards videogames. The fact that I completed Ikaruga without a continue somehow made me regain my virginity. In other words, my tendency to be a geek, while at the same time, a raging Metalhead. I guess I may be bipolar.

I also like to lick my wounds.

I bite my nails, real short, I try to stop but I just can't, been doing it since I was little and recently it's gotten worse.

Another major problem I have, is that I can't do anything. It's not than I'm unable to do stuff, I just have a real problem in doing what I actually should be doing, like I can do anything but the essay I have to do when I have to do it. I always put things off too.

I'm also a hypocrite in some matters, and worse, I don't tend to realise it when I should.

When i say something that sounds good in my head but when i say it i sound like a complete moron

The fact that I completed Ikaruga without a continue somehow made me regain my virginity.

Haha, awesome. Quote of the year. :heh:

I try and get off with my girlfriend too much :hmm:

Isn't getting off with a girl a good thing?

I tend to complain a lot, and i don't realise I'm doing it. it makes people think I'm a miserable &$%$ when I'm not. That and the fact i turn in to a babbling freak around any woman i like.

I never do homework. Ever. Until 20 seconds before.

I cannot keep promises to myself but I can to other people. Probably because I know how I'd react if I didn't keep it.

I bite my nails etc.

I say something, then 10 seconds later I think of what I should have said and get angry with myself because it's too late. I am also really lazy, especially when it comes to school where not doing enough work affects my studies.

Sign in to follow this