NEurope
ReZourceman

Whats The Nerdiest Thing You've Done In The Last 24 Hours?

If I was to tell you that I acted as the Arwing itself does that make it better? In the middle of college? I was going through a crazy [yet strangely normal] moment.

I made SQL Server 2005 my bitch today at work. After some customers decided to not only upgrade to it but to use the free version thus missing out the Job Agent which our software requires to work properly with SQL Server.

I also Haxx0rd the Catalyst drivers to make them work for a card that ATI said they no longer surported.

What is the difference between the BNF and the DSM-IV? Is the DSM for diagnostics and the BNF for medicating? You have a BNF for any particular reason(+5 NP), or just because(+10 NP)?

I don't need to use the DSM. I'm not fully onto diagnostics yet. And I own it as it was part of my course this week :p

Staying up to 3 am (had to wake up at 7) because i couldn´t go to sleep withour finishing my book.

And the book is a book based on the Dungeons and Dragons world: Dragonlance

Did some organic tute work on carbonyls.

Did some differential equations.

Went to labs.

Aha... a chemist! Is amino a suitable name for an R-NH2 group, or should it be amine?

And with that question, do I even need to say what the nerdiest thing is?

Staying up to 3 am (had to wake up at 7) because i couldn´t go to sleep withour finishing my book.

And the book is a book based on the Dungeons and Dragons world: Dragonlance

I had to do that as well, but I finished mine at about 1 am. I was reading Warlock (again).

I'm getting up at 8:30 tomorrow to watch Andy Murray at the Australian Open, I have to watch it on the BBC website though as I dont have digital, so it'll be really bad quality. :(

I don't need to use the DSM. I'm not fully onto diagnostics yet. And I own it as it was part of my course this week :p

Care to elaborate on your course?

It isn't reall nerdy as such, but I have basically spent all day in bed just playing my DS. I barely at too, cos I'm too lazy to cook anything and parents aren't about. I've had 3 slices of tiger bread, they were like wicked yum.

Associate this thread with '24'.

Realise that page 1337 is uber important for me to post on in the Meaningless thread.

Aha... a chemist! Is amino a suitable name for an R-NH2 group, or should it be amine?

And with that question, do I even need to say what the nerdiest thing is?

oh im supposed to know all this stuff cos i have mod4 chemistry on tuesday!

i thought normally its an anime but if theres more than one functional group you can call amino-whatevertherestis.

But the nerdiest thing i've done is revise for mod4 physics which is monday :cry:

I spent the last 8 hours in a pretty dark room doing cad coursework and got a mere B+ for it :(

Then I went home and did my Analysis homework and changed my MSN title to ping 8r.41.n - no response.

that's because nobody these days understands 1337sp33ch anymore... get back to the roots! \0/

i guess it's pretty nerdy to understand what Konfucius is saying, or isn't it?

..uh.. I sat and worked out my university timetable for when I go back on the 29th..

I wish I hadn't.. it's complete arse..

Care to elaborate on your course?

Medicine, MBBS style.

The problem is that different sources disagree...

yeah, I found that, hence why I got more confused.

/me needs more drink!