NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendinosaur

What to buy?

Right, I need opinions here.

I'm making roughly £200 pounds a month, and I have the post christmas spending urge.

I need your opinions on what I should buy.

I have the choices of:

A load of Games and DVD's.

or.

Saving up.

For either an Apple Laptop, or a HDTV.

What do you reckon?

You gots nuff gaming kit? you should blag yerself some consoles if you're yet to get any :)

Get a HDTV, prices of some good ones shoudl be going down after Christmas. Like that Samsung one mny of us has. I'm sure the 32" one is down to £600 ish.

Buys lots of chocolate. It's what I'd do. With 200 quid, you can buy quite a few decent DVDs, lots of chocolate and still have enough money.

A dildo and some lube. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

KY for the win!

I'd say to just go out more if you can, now you can go out and spend lavishly on drinks because you have money to do so!

On the other hand, I'd say not to start spending lavishly before you get too used to it and find yourself broke 3 days after you get paid every month.

Buy lots and lot of cheese. Then breed some new form of it and call it something, then sell it and make even more money.

Try and buy love. The Beatles always said that it wasn't possible, but I reckon they just weren't trying hard enough, damn layabout hippies.

Get games and stuff. You can live without a HDTV for now. Then buy one in a year or so time, when they are cheaper and most come with 1080p. I've got a 360 and getting a PS3, but living without HDTV for now. Rather have all those good games instead.

Get games and stuff. You can live without a HDTV for now. Then buy one in a year or so time, when they are cheaper and most come with 1080p. I've got a 360 and getting a PS3, but living without HDTV for now. Rather have all those good games instead.

This man speaks the truth. Im exactly the same, got a 360 and will get a PS3 but not to bothered about HDTV. You could get yourself a PS2 and play catch up with all the quality games on it at bargain basement prices, that will keep you going for a while. At the moment im drowning in a sea of PS2 games that I got in the new year sales, too many games so little time.

Who is deleting my posts? I told this man to buy Mario Kart DS (which just so happens to be in my signature) whilst dancing and listening to funk music.

There's nothing rude about funking it out with people. Funk funkedy funk.

If it wasn't deleted and my connection timed out or something then no worries. Seems a little bizare.

Don't worry it was deleted, but then you were blatantly just trying to get advertise your copy of the game that you're selling - which is what the sales/trade board is for.

Yeah I did say I'd stop whoring it.

I'm going to sign my copy of Twilight Princess when I finish it. £50 confirmed.

Firefly and Serenity on DVD.

and as much battlestar Galactica as you can find to go with it.

Sign in to follow this