N-Europe

Official Bread Megathread.

Twozzok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you white bread haters truely suck. This is bread in its simplest and finest form. Utter, utter brilliance.

Next time I have toast in the morning, with some scrambled eggs over the top, I will shed a tear for you all.

I agree! How can you not like white bread!, white bread and scrambled eggs: the best combination, or fresh white farmhouse and cheese,or eggs and bacon with a white cottage loaf, or tuna in a white baquette, or white sliced with just Flora, or white rolls with ham and coleslaw, or white toasted with jam! I love bread :)

I don't like butter, and thus I sometimes eat toast...PLAIN. I used to know alot of people who thought I was really cool and like the bestest person they ever met, but after I told them that they just seemed to get incredibly busy all the time...

If you're gonna eat bread on it's own, I think the way to go is a classic bread roll, just bite right in and chew to your hearts content. It's more of a meal for the teeth than a slice of bread I think.

For toast, you wanna get yourself some chocolate spread. Preferably hazlenut if you can, asda do a good big jar that'll last a nice amount of time. It's good too because it's thin and melts over the toast and you can get lots of slice worths out of it, whereas Nutella seems to get too thick after it's been opened and doesn't work as well.

You may disagree with me on the hazlenut spread front, but trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Other spreads of choice would be peanut butter(smooth over crunchy, for similar reasons as chocolate spread and crunchy not lasting as long), and marmalade, though marmalade is a bit too sweet for my tastes these days.

Those who also have and love Indian takeaways, which naans do you like? I love the Peswari one best.

Same, its awesome. It's part of tradition now- if we have an Indian (takeaway or restaurant) then we have to have a Peshwari naan as well.

It's just something that simply has to be done.