N-Europe

Official Bread Megathread.

Twozzok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, it's like I've waited my whole life for this one thread, on bread and it rhymes, which I'll carry on with the word limes.

I can't see why white bread gets so much love. It's entirely insubstantial with no texture or flavour, you might as well be eating air. Real men eat massive door wedges of brown bread all covered with various seeds. Either that or a baguette, they really are fantastic, apart from the occassionally cut my mouth.

I can't see why white bread gets so much love. It's entirely insubstantial with no texture or flavour, you might as well be eating air. Real men eat massive door wedges of brown bread all covered with various seeds. Either that or a baguette, they really are fantastic, apart from the occassionally cut my mouth.

Whaaat? White Bread gets so much love for being awesome, thats what. :heh:

I dunno how to describe the taste of white bread. Its like describing chicken. Plus, sometimes you can have too much taste, which is why I ain't a fan of brown bread.

Whaaat? White Bread gets so much love for being awesome, thats what. :heh:

I dunno how to describe the taste of white bread. Its like describing chicken. Plus, sometimes you can have too much taste, which is why I ain't a fan of brown bread.

Quite obviously the reason why the taste of white bread can't be described is because there is none. :heh:

Ooooh, forgot banana bread which is godly is its taste.

You can't beat French bread, with some ham, and sliced cheddar in. niice.

ALso, who the hell can like wholemeal loaf more than white loaf? Though my mum gets this seeded bread which is gorgeous toasted and buttered.

One more thing, plain bagels, with sliced cream cheese from vendors in New York, great breakfast.

I said I like white bread with nothing on before you.

Actually you said you like the crusts with nothing on. Or that's what it looked like.

Anyway I first said it when I was about seven years old, and that's about thirteen years ago. I win!