• Eagleland onett
    • Termina
    • Mushroom Kingdom
    • Mushroom Kingdom 2
    • Lylat System
    • Princess peach's castle
    • Brinstar Depths
    • Any N64 stage

What was favourite Melee place? Should it be in brawl?

For me, smash bros has always been about the places, never the characters.

Mine is Hyrul temple- it really should make an apperance in the next zelda game. The music was great, it was beautiful, it was big and eery.

If you vote, please give reasons, as I would love to hear him.

Many thanks.

I would actually like to see the return of the original pokemon stadium and hyrule castle, both very good levels. From Melee however, it'd have to be Hyrule Temple probably.

I guess we'll see them all some time as a download. Hopefully for a reasonable price such as 50 or 100 Wii Points.

Great Bay has to be in there, it must be the best level in Melee. Big Tree is good too (the one with the falling blocks) and Super Flat Zone is a must.

Hyrule Temple, but change the bottom part so you can't survive there no matter what your percentage is. Chances are most of the popular stages will return or at least be remade, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm more for new stages, although I'd go for some of the old N64 stages (much better than the melee stages imo). Dreamland 64 and Hyrule Castle were my favs.

Pokemon Stadium and Saffron should be back, great fun and great music!

I like most/ all levels in Smash Bros cos there a good old bit of nostalgia, Id say to leave out the Metroid ones, yawn and maybe Onett if they wanted, seeing as we dont know it we wouldnt really miss it.

The Lylat System level for me. I loved Sector Z in the original and Corneria in the sequel. It doesn't matter whether it's a new level or not as long as there's the side view of the great fox.

For me it would have to be Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination and Mute City. Easily my favourite levels on Melee.

I want more levels like the GC Pokemon Stadium and the Mario stage with the flying boat, that change midgame (although the pokemon level was way to slow at changing, imo).

..I don't know why I have thought of this.. but if you have, say, an f-zero stage with the machines flying past.. and 4 people are playing and a point comes in the stage where 3 ships stop at the bottom of the screen to take players to the next part of the arena, making it a scramble to get to machines.. and of course, with only 3 machines, someone wouldn't be able to make it.. madness :shakehead

..now.. who want's to take a dig at my out-of-nowhere idea :nono:

I've always been a fan of the Starfox stages, so bring some of those back.. or make a cool new one.. :D

Greatbay was awesome, I loved it to millions of pieces.

I wanna see looooads of new levels though rather than old ones.

Hyrule castle whas great , if they put that in brawl they should also put more destructible environments in it

i also like Dream land : Fountain of dreams has a good design and good song in it

The-chosen-one: Sorry but this is driving me mad. Do you actually think 'whas' is correct from a spelling point of view? You keep writing 'whas'...

Surely you know it's spelt 'was' right???

Sign in to follow this