NEurope
triforce_keeper

Happy Birthday to the mighty Nintendork!

Happy Birthday you pessimistic fucktard.

Love you really, your comments normally give me quite a chuckle. Don't go anywhere! :P

Hey Nintendork, happy birthday, have a good one dude

Has Nintendork EVER visited General Chit Chat?! Hmm, hope he sees this.

Have a good birthday, man.

What he has to try and figure out is, am I actually insulting him, or merely shortening his name!

What he has to try and figure out is, am I actually insulting him, or merely shortening his name!

We can only pray it is the former.

Also happy birthday I spose.

I don't like you and you don't like me, but happy birthday! Have a great day!

I've seen this on a number of occasions. Here you have people donating a few seconds of their time to send birthday wishes to people in this forum and the "birthday people" don't have the decency to acknowledge their greetings. Not singling out this particular persons birthday, as its occured on a number of occasions from a number of different users. If I had actually listed my birthday, 100% GUARANTEED, i'd give you birthday wishers the acknowledgement that currently you are being deprived of in the bulk of these happy birthday threads.

On a side note: Consider this like a prepayment, congratulations to all people up till December 31st 2007 that will have survived for another year.

Happy Birthday fella. Unlike most, I actually really appreciate having you around. You add a lot of colour to these forums and you have a lot of original and off-the-wall views on stuff which I think should be appreciated not fanbashed (even if I hardly ever agree with ya!).

Here's to you man! (raises drink)

I've seen this on a number of occasions. Here you have people donating a few seconds of their time to send birthday wishes to people in this forum and the "birthday people" don't have the decency to acknowledge their greetings. Not singling out this particular persons birthday, as its occured on a number of occasions. If I had actually listed my birthday, 100% GUARANTEED, i'd give you birthday wishers the acknowledgement that currently you are being deprived of in the bulk of these happy birthday threads.

Why? Just why do you even get near the keyboard? You're like a fountain of drivel!

Happy Birhtday to him indeed! He does bring a bit of colour to the wii forum, quite amusing sometimes.

Happy birthday! I think you have the most amusing posts and are often very wise so I wish you all the joyous joy joy in the world.