NEurope
triforce_keeper

Happy Birthday to the mighty Nintendork!

Shouldn't all these go in the birthday thread? Isn't that the point?

I've seen this on a number of occasions. Here you have people donating a few seconds of their time to send birthday wishes to people in this forum and the "birthday people" don't have the decency to acknowledge their greetings. Not singling out this particular persons birthday, as its occured on a number of occasions from a number of different users. If I had actually listed my birthday, 100% GUARANTEED, i'd give you birthday wishers the acknowledgement that currently you are being deprived of in the bulk of these happy birthday threads.

On a side note: Consider this like a prepayment, congratulations to all people up till December 31st 2007 that will have survived for another year.

Have you considered that as it is their birthday, they may have better things to do than come on here and thank everyone for a post that took them 5 seconds to type?

And happy birthday to nintendork.

wow solitanze actually gave something 100%

If only we had rep..

Shouldn't all these go in the birthday thread? Isn't that the point?

QFT..........

Ahahahaha thanks.

Spencer is Nintendork. It's his real name.:laughing:

are Thanks for that triforce_keeper and what is your real name

Canand is hilarious :laughing:

:blank: I just noticed that I have the same birthday as canand... I feel so special. :laughing:

happy birthday nintendork even though i get the impression you are not liking all this attension

:blank: I just noticed that I have the same birthday as canand... I feel so special. :laughing:

LOL man you are special for that :laughing:

Oh man, unlucky. I really feel for you.

I've seen this on a number of occasions. Here you have people donating a few seconds of their time to send birthday wishes to people in this forum and the "birthday people" don't have the decency to acknowledge their greetings. Not singling out this particular persons birthday, as its occured on a number of occasions from a number of different users. If I had actually listed my birthday, 100% GUARANTEED, i'd give you birthday wishers the acknowledgement that currently you are being deprived of in the bulk of these happy birthday threads.

On a side note: Consider this like a prepayment, congratulations to all people up till December 31st 2007 that will have survived for another year.

I think I have personally inspired myself to list my actual birthday...

I've got an akward birthday though, February 29th I was born on a leap year, so half the time, I don't even really have birthdays.

I think I have personally inspired myself to list my actual birthday...

I've got an akward birthday though, February 29th I was born on a leap year, so half the time, I don't even really have birthdays.

LAWL< SO THAT MEANS YOURE LIKE 4 LAWL

¬_¬ (stupid people)

LAWL< SO THAT MEANS YOURE LIKE 4 LAWL

¬_¬ (stupid people)

Yes, 5 years old I am.

Well, I know I'm late now, but still, a very happy birthday to you Spence! Play some more Zelda to celebrate (unless you've finished it already by now). ='3