N-Europe

Why am I still awake??

conzer16

We have someone semi-similar. We call him Bear because he hibernates like a bitch. So he misses all his lectures, and when he's not sleeping he's normally watching a season of a sci-fi series he's just got [He's got shitloads] whilst reading a history book [history course] which seems to be all his course entails.

We have someone semi-similar. We call him Bear because he hibernates like a bitch. So he misses all his lectures, and when he's not sleeping he's normally watching a season of a sci-fi series he's just got [He's got shitloads] whilst reading a history book [history course] which seems to be all his course entails.

Haha.

Hmm, I don't think I'm really that lazy when I'm at uni. I think I've only missed one or two seminars this year due to oversleeping. I've had to wake up earlier than last year, as I now have to catch a bus instead of walking in, and its on teh main road.

When I'm at home though, I turn into a right lazy bitch. I woke up at half past 4 today. Oh, the shame.

my sleeping it really messed up at the moment aswell. I stayed up till half 6 wathcin the UFC ppv last week then new years after and havent been able to sleep till about 4 - 5 every morning since them, didnt get out of bed till 3pm today, it was dark by 4.... this sucks =/

I sometimes find it difficult to sleep, i'll go through stages of about a month where I just lie in bed trying to get to sleep but think of completely pointless crap!

It is really annoying and it seemed to have stopped a couple of weeks ago but I think it may be coming back....

This thread sorta reminds me of that Insomniac thread I made aaaaages, ago.

I've been playing more Zelda. I really want to get to the end before I go back to Uni, as I know I won't get much time to play it there.

I've been reading The Subtle Knife, too. Up to chapter 7 now, and I'm loving it so far. Trying to get as much of that done as I can as I know I'll be busy in a few weeks.

I am asking myself - why am I up so goddamn early , I never , ever get up before 10 , but today I awakened at 6am after about only 3 hours kip.

The answer , my Wii is getting delivered today so I am now going to be experiencing what the majority of you guys went through on Dec 8th (the endless coffees , countless pacings around the living room and jumping up every time I see/hear a van).

EDIT - 40 mins after typing this message Mr City Link has arrived , so I can disappear and explore some Wii goodness.

I've woken up and gone to sleep at every single hour of the day. I made it a personal goal and i've achieved it. Gone to bed at every single possible hour and woken up at all 24 hours in a day (I.E., went to bed at 12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 0 and woken up at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,0). When I conducted this over a number of weeks, it took me a little while to get back to normal sleeping patterns though.

I've woken up and gone to sleep at every single hour of the day. I made it a personal goal and i've achieved it. Gone to bed at every single possible hour and woken up at all 24 hours in a day (I.E., went to bed at 12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 0 and woken up at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,0). When I conducted this over a number of weeks, it took me a little while to get back to normal sleeping patterns though.

What the hell im kind of impressed and scared by that.

Glad to hear operation wine induced sleep was a success EEVIL. My one got sidetracked by gin and lemonade operation watch this bond music video over and over again. Needles to say I went to bed quite late last night.

Did you experiment with different lengths of sleeping? Or was it always the same i.e 7 hours?

Well here I am once again. Just in from work, and I find myself unable to get asleep in any way or form. A chicken/ham/cheese/tomato sandwich followed by a giant chocolate cookie followed by a mince pie accompanied by a glass of milk and some Nobby's nuts doesn't really help my cause........

I might be here for a while......

I tried to go to sleep an hour or so ago, I have given up. I will keep watching things on my PC til I'm too tired to keep my eyes open, that seems to work best. Just lying down thinking too much and shuffling about is far too annoying.

Hey, it's me again.

So bored tonight (by the fact that I can't sleep) that I'm watching a live stream of Bill Gates' Keynote from the CES in Vegas.

:zzz:

Oooh, a good plan for trying to help yourself get to sleep. I'm also up at a ridiculous time again, and I have to go to Sheff on the train tomorrow to hand something in, just to come all the way back again argwq0.gif. Ah well, I'll give sleep another try now....