Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Game of the Year

That Guy

Well, it's 31st December 2006. It's been an eventful year, with the start of a new console generation, with bucket loads of excellent games.

So what is your game of the year? You can only pick one, none of this listing 3 or 4. And give a reason as well.

Mine I think is Gears of War. It was the game that really dragged me in, and one I put a lot of hours into, something I hadn't done with a game in a long time.

It looks amazing, and has near flawless controls that were so easy to get to grips with. Gears on Xbox Live with you lot and others is some of the most fun I've had with a videogame in a long time.

It was a tough choice with Zelda out as well, but since I've not even hit 10 hours in that yet, I thought my most played and most enjoyed game should be no.1.

Mine is Kingdom Hearts 2, I really enjoyed this game and it made me feel so badass when I used Drive forms too kick some major badguy ass during fights.

Is there any chance that Twilight Princess could be vitoed from this thread otherwise we'll just have a bunch of fanboys flooding this thread saying:

"TP rox everything else sux lol1111one."

Guest Stefkov

Probably Gears of War. Co-op is amazing, online fighting is amazing.

A bad point though is 4 on 4 mulitplayer. As good as the game is, it woudl have been a lot cooler with more people.

Guest Stefkov
Shadow Of The Colossus, Zelda wishes it was as epic as it. Nothing beats the feeling of bringing down one of those big buggers!

The water temple boss i felt, in zelda, took a leaf out of Shadow Of The Colossus's book. Swimming around hooking onto it etc.

Watching my bro play SOTC it did look like a real epic adventure.