N-Europe

The Angry Video Game Nerd

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I don't love everything ever made like you.

At least I'm no miserable fuck who spends his time posting on forums about how he hates everything, and can't understand that other people have opinions too. Can't you go slit your wrists or something?

At least I'm no miserable fuck who spends his time posting on forums about how he hates everything, and can't understand that other people have opinions too. Can't you go slit your wrists or something?

jeez getting a bit personal...can't everyone just try and remember they are only games at the end of the day...

LOL I've said countless times how I love TP and respect people who do.

Oh, I beg to differ.

jeez getting a bit personal...can't everyone just try and remember they are only games at the end of the day...

He's just getting on my nerves.

• 7 years later...
Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but this vid had me in stitches.

Haha don't apologise Red that was quality of the highest order. :laughing:

Wow, just how can a game that broken exist?

Genuinely amazing. :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...
What´s that charity thing some members here do each year? If we all chip in and buy this game for them, we can watch them play it.

I'll make a note in our plans. However, instead of you buying the game for us (the money would just go to a second hand seller), I can come up with an amount for donation (perhaps on a per level basis) to charity.

Edited by Cube

Yeah, but you still need the game though (or are you planning on acquiring it through.. other means?) :p

There's no way of even knowing what version you'll get if you bought it from a second hand seller.