N-Europe

The Angry Video Game Nerd

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that I always got stuck on that bit where you can just walk across the platforms. So I never finished it either. Always got killed on the way back to upper platform.

My lord, the electric seaweed was sooo frustrating. I certainly didn't hate this game, but one thing the Nerd got right about it was that there really wasn't enough from the actual series in the game, it didn't have foot soldiers or anything, just bizarre enemies.

Been watching this geezer a few months now......great stuff.

The Wii salute / Console puppet show episode is hysterical along with the non-nintendo focused 'movie sequel titles' one.

My favourite has to be the sequels one, and that inclined me to post the link for that in the first post.

What a complete wanker. Fucking hell what a loser.

Mate, drinking beer and swearing doesn't make you cool. This isn't funny, you're a crap player and your arguments don't make sense.

Though I can't help but laugh at his 'look at me I'm so cool cause I'm drinking beer in an oh so obvious way and swearing lots of times.'

Nonce.

Can't believe you guys like him, am I really the only one who sees this/him for the piece of shit that it/he is?

Also it's hilarious how he pretends that he can't make a jump or get a pizza even though 1. both things are easy to do and 2. it's so painfully clear that he's doing it on purpose to be retarded and not press 'left' for the jump and 'right' for the pizza

To Mr Dipshit above:

Q: Do you really suck at that game that bad?!

A: Remember this is for comedy. Sure my gripes with the games stem from truth, but they are exaggerated. The whole point is to play bad. If you want to see somebody play good, go watch a speed run.

Q: How dare you pick on that game?

A: If you take my reviews seriously, you are missing the whole point. Think for yourself. I may actually like some of the games I'm complaining about. I only focus on the negative. Some of my complaints may be legit and others far fetched. Remember, in the long run, its just a joke meant for a few laughs.

Q: Why do you drink beer in the videos?

A: It's sort of a character trait. The nerd drinks to soothe the pain of playing bad games. It's also done to show the contrast of being a little kid playing these games to being an adult and drinking. It's definitley done for comedic effect.

http://cinemassacre.com/Movies/Nes_Nerd/faq.html

I agree, I'm loving the one liners like:

"Shit man, nobody fucks with Noah, not even Chuck Norris!"

Hell you've got the curious orange as your pic! I loved Lee and Herring's comedy genius!

Mate, drinking beer and swearing doesn't make you cool. This isn't funny, you're a crap player and your arguments don't make sense.

Though I can't help but laugh at his 'look at me I'm so cool cause I'm drinking beer in an oh so obvious way and swearing lots of times.'

Nonce.

Can't believe you guys like him, am I really the only one who sees this/him for the piece of shit that it/he is?

Also it's hilarious how he pretends that he can't make a jump or get a pizza even though 1. both things are easy to do and 2. it's so painfully clear that he's doing it on purpose to be retarded and not press 'left' for the jump and 'right' for the pizza

Turtles was avery hard game, although he was admittedly total crap at it!

Nonce.

..you're not the only one.. : peace:

Nonce.

It's the whole stupidity of it that makes it funny.

And about the jump part, when you see a jump, do you not press the jump button to get over it? He does make some fair points.

I laughed at a few things, but the amount of swearing was annoying at times.. having the infuriating parts in some games highlighted is funny though..

I thought it would've been funnier if he'd just pointed out the crap bits of the game without swearing as much and drinking the beer. The one about top gun on the NES was good, cause that game was even more solid that the turtles! But he tries a bit too hard to be funny, and thusly isn't - a bit like Charlotte Church, now her TV show was FORCED lol