Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, I doubt a lot of people notice what I say. The difference between you and I is that I don't require them to.

Sorry to butt in, but I'd say you were probably one of the best members of this forum, and I hold your views in high regard.

Anyway, now I've been taken on the cards at work I should be buying one of these in the next few days:

first_class_sleeper_on_plane.jpg

to...

%7B776C6927-C28A-4EDB-B8C9-E743E6A74D9E%7D_NewZealand.gif

Parasauralophus!

618Vn4EE0PL._AA280_.jpg

A free review copy, courtesy of Conor. :)

Have fun with it! I personally think it's a great game.

I'm also one of the very few people to have tried the multiplayer, which is fun, but would be better with 4 players (it supports 4, I only played it 2-player though).

Holy shit! The HMV sale is awesome!

Just got:

Shawshank Redemption

The Last Kiss

Edward Scissorhands

Goodfellas

Lost In Translation

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

for just 20 quid. Fucken A.

Also bought Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (the Book).

All that talk earlier in the thread about friends and scrubs reminded me just how great both those shows are.

I just bought scubs season 5 dvd (29.99) and Friends the complete boxset(89.99) from tesco online. Money well spent I think. Well techically not my money, its my bday soon so I begged for some money earlier lol.

I was £109 for the friends boxset off amazon :(

Ouch. But then again when did you buy it? The reason I ask is because tesco only just lowerd the price of the boxset.

Friends really is awesome though, I've been watching the outtake clips on youtube and their hilarious. Although friends is alays on e4 I just thought I love it so much I might aswell buy it, I never get bored of the episodes.

Bit off topic but is October Road Heading to/Already showing in the UK anytime soon?

As far as I know its not showing anywhere in the UK at the moment. Not sure if its coming anytime soon either.

Got the black jacket to go with? Theres a mint one they're flogging at river island, the silk feels of pure sex.

Nah. I do want a waistcoat though. Thought of it for when I go out in Soho next week but as my friend said; there'll be lots of drunk people around so wouldn't want a waistcoat potentially getting ruined.

I do have the bracelet he's wearing (the non metal one) but that was for charity so its all good.

Bit off topic but is October Road Heading to/Already showing in the UK anytime soon?

Probably not, was only a six episode first season. Hopefully now that there's a second longer season, someone might buy it here and show it all. Saying that E4 have just started showing Runaway, which got canceled after like 4 episodes.

Probably not, was only a six episode first season. Hopefully now that there's a second longer season, someone might buy it here and show it all. Saying that E4 have just started showing Runaway, which got canceled after like 4 episodes.

I'd imagine it becomes much cheaper to buy a cancelled show, hence why stuff like Miss Match gets picked up here.

October Road seems like a Living TV thing to me. But I presume they're still sticking to the tried and tested alternating Will & Grace with Charmed structure.

;485212]I'd imagine it becomes much cheaper to buy a cancelled show' date=' hence why stuff like Miss Match gets picked up here.

October Road seems like a Living TV thing to me. But I presume they're still sticking to the tried and tested alternating Will & Grace with Charmed structure.[/quote']

I think thats why E4 picked up "What About Brian" aswell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!