N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3305664m.jpg

3305666m.jpg

Preordered from Game. They can't have been doing too well with Manaphy Day, so I got the Manaphy box which contains the Manaphy code and a chocolate Pokéball, also got a Pokémon poster and leaflet. Will be picking up my free limited edition Pokémon styluses when I purchase aswell. :D

Guest Jordan

Recent purchases:

le-509-04-60_p1.jpg

Pair of Levis 508's £59.99... my 5th pair of them. Love 'em. I have them for years, so it kind of justifies the price.

Also bought a Microsoft Crossfire PC Adapter, so that i can use my 360 wireless components on my PC.

;466554]42426871zs1.jpg51914043rr2.jpg

Thought I'd treat myself on my lunch in a different town. They're 3/4' date=' go down to just above my ankles, as they kinda look like shorts.[/quote']

Where from? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Where from? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

River Island (does say it in tiny writing :p). Walked past it earlier and went "Oooh" and I don't even like 3/4s.

Only problem is they only had them in 30R so bought them and sending my friend in tomorrow (as they were in Redditch and today is my last day cover) to go in and swap them as lady said they should have some 28s tomorrow.

;466599"]River Island (does say it in tiny writing :p). Walked past it earlier and went "Oooh" and I don't even like 3/4s.

Only problem is they only had them in 30R so bought them and sending my friend in tomorrow (as they were in Redditch and today is my last day cover) to go in and swap them as lady said they should have some 28s tomorrow.

Thats it, I have to get some. Ash, please become my personal shopper, you have such a good taste.

Xenosaga Episode I+Xenosaga Episode II+Limited Edition DVD (NTSC-U):

dsc05238bk9.jpg

dsc05240zg7.jpg

dsc05242rv9.jpg

$21,5 (16 euros)

Two PSone Dual Shock's:

dsc05245ba9.jpg

£2,25 each, total £4,50 pounds

The Psone is not new, but I had lent the dual shock last year and never seen it again, so I bought these, they had never been used before.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!