N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinst: what happened? I'm curious and want to know what to look out for.

i got an acer laptop for my birthday and after a while the sound started to brake up and crackel, i returned it and got a replacement but the same thing happened to that laptop too, eventually i returned that one and got my money back. Apparently it was the disk drive on the laptop, it was made by sony and wasn't really that "compatible" with the make of the laptop. Anyway i got my money back and bought a wii

super-mario-bros.e_00.png

i just bought Super Mario Bros. off of the VC

Guest Jordan
I see its the CRT Samsung HDTV, some good and also bad reviews of these over at Avforums.com

Yeah, i've seen good and bad reviews.

It appears some sets have problems but we'll see... I have a years warrenty and it was such a great deal, i couldn't pass on it.

You didn't even have to put the "10" there, the space at the end would've sufficed :heh:

I bought SM64 and Toejam and Earl for the VC :) slightly regretting SM64 as I only have a crappy 3rd party GC controller here. Not too much of a worry though, since £1400 just landed in my bank acct :D

You didn't even have to put the "10" there, the space at the end would've sufficed :heh:

I bought SM64 and Toejam and Earl for the VC :) slightly regretting SM64 as I only have a crappy 3rd party GC controller here. Not too much of a worry though, since £1400 just landed in my bank acct :D

Student Loan time? When the hell do I get mine I want some sweet sweet wine dine and wii um wiine money.

Student Loan time? When the hell do I get mine I want some sweet sweet wine dine and wii um wiine money.

Yep ^^ second instalment, mine appeared today, or maybe yesterday. My friend's appears on the 9th. Just check your original documentation or the website.

Yep ^^ second instalment, mine appeared today, or maybe yesterday. My friend's appears on the 9th. Just check your original documentation or the website.

I will try and find it man do I need and I mean need some sweet sweet money im 1500 in debt :(

I will try and find it man do I need and I mean need some sweet sweet money im 1500 in debt :(

I LOLZ at Student debt, I just blew £900 in the last week. Gonna be blowing about £700 on money for Canada trip.

I LOLZ at Student debt, I just blew £900 in the last week. Gonna be blowing about £700 on money for Canada trip.

Can you give me some money I will give you a guided tour of Surrey and we can drink Pimms and discuss the plays of Oscar Wilde before playing some Wii bowling.