N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truley. I always wanted a master chief figure but my family could never afford to get me one for Chirstmas.

So i got a Wii instead.

I just read that as Master Chef figure, then the image of Lloyd Grossman (sp?) action figures popped into my head.... now I want one!

Just bought Starfox Command, a Wii Points Card and three Spiderman Games (Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spiderman) this weekend.

I'm very bad at not spending money when I have it.

Just bought Starfox Command, a Wii Points Card and three Spiderman Games this weekend (Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spiderman) this weekend.

I'm very bad at not spending money when I have it.

Ooh, how much were those Spidey games and where from? I want to reacquire Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, seeing as the ones I have now are copied versions, and I just wanted the first two film Spidey games and Ultimate. I have no money though, so how I'll do it I don't know. :heh:

Ooh, how much were those Spidey games and where from? I want to reacquire Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro, seeing as the ones I have now are copied versions, and I just wanted the first two film Spidey games and Ultimate. I have no money though, so how I'll do it I don't know. :heh:

Pre-owned/Retro Gamestation sections and Computer Exchange are your solution.