• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HBK2007DVD.jpg

B00009AV91.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1057158821_.jpg

51jU920YTFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

All for £28

As much as I love Shawn Michaels, I can't believe they have that much "significant" material to spread it out over 3 DVD's. I'd wager you'll see alot of stuff being repeated. Plus I'm very disappointed in Shawn for getting involved with Triple H, since he's a mighty prick.

As much as I love Shawn Michaels, I can't believe they have that much "significant" material to spread it out over 3 DVD's. I'd wager you'll see alot of stuff being repeated. Plus I'm very disappointed in Shawn for getting involved with Triple H, since he's a mighty prick.

Well, what you have to consider here is that the Heartbreak and Triumph DVD is a documentary DVD with a few of HBK's matches at the end, a lot like Bret "Hitman" Hart's DVD which came out a few years ago.

The D-X DVD is the first occurance of the faction showing the earlier stuff, including the "Joke" European Title match between HBK and Triple H.

And "From the Vault" showcases many classic HBK matches including the 60+ minute Iron Man Match between HBK and Bret, his Classic No Holds Barred with Diesel and his return match vs Triple H.

And plus he has been actively wrestling since the 80's, so there is bound to be a tonne of material for HBK out there.

The Pokémon theme decks I ordered and the booster box the missus ordered [we went halves] arrived today. A great time was spent by the missus and I opening our half of the boosters and enjoying the results. We were saddened by the fact neither of us got an Exploud, which she wanted for her first deck. Then we did some pr0 trading so I could get the Metagross I decided to base my deck on. Here are the rares/holo's I got. A fair few more than once, both good and bad in some cases.

SV001.jpg

SV002.jpg

SV003.jpg

If ye want to know what any of them say, lemme know.

I know you didn't ask, but here you go.

LegendaryBirds.jpg

The cartoony Articuno is part of a cartoony trio which seems to be a "mega rare" amongst its friends.

LegendaryBirds2.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have the original Promo versions of those cartoony ones. With the original normal art. Same attacks/stats though.