Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Guest Jordan
That's not Heroclix.

...But they have those base things on them.

Yeah, that's the limit of my knowledge on this.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its haloclix and i dont play the game any way i just buy them for display purposes

Do you have a large collection of them? Because I actually have two packs of them, one opened and one unopened, I also bought them for display purposes but I'm not too fussed about them now and am gonna have a clear out soon so if you're interested in aquiring any more of them, drop me a PM. : peace:

yeah its haloclix and i dont play the game any way i just buy them for display purposes

I believe the full name is Halo Action Clix....

Not that I care if anyone calls them Heroclix though, I mean essentially thats what they are. I have a few Halo Clix (shutit) it was kinda fun to play actually.

No Heroclix replacement though. *Waits for Heroclix to be released again*

Did everyone see my awesome customs.

YOU PAINTED THAT?!

Are just some of the reactions.

So it's the movie, with the soundtrack cut out, but you have an orchestra with you to play... Money's on it drowning out the actors.

Next April? 2010?!

I'm seeing Fellowship of the Ring there next week so I'll tell you how it goes.

EDIT: Ah, sweet. Howard Shore's doing a talk in the auditorium an hour before the film starts. Wonder if he'll be conducting....

Edited by Tellyn

Secret Invasion is one of the worst expansions though.

Supernova, Origin and Crisis are the only sets I can actually look at properly.

All brilliant in their own individual way.

Yeah ReZ mentioned it was a pretty bad one, unfortunately it was the only pack they had but they were a pound each

ReZ I got:

Hawkeye

Energizer

Dr Octopus

Atlantean Warrior

Gravity

Spider-Man

Ms Marvel

Spider-Slayer

Iron Fist

Kristoff

Doom

Namor

She Thing

Annihilus

Tarantula

Lightspeed

Malice

Hercules

Captain Mar-vell

Punisher

Grey Gargoyle

Gamora

Yeah ReZ mentioned it was a pretty bad one, unfortunately it was the only pack they had but they were a pound each

ReZ I got:

Hawkeye

Energizer

Dr Octopus

Atlantean Warrior

Gravity

Spider-Man

Ms Marvel

Spider-Slayer

Iron Fist

Kristoff

Doom

Namor

She Thing

Annihilus

Tarantula

Lightspeed

Malice

Hercules

Captain Mar-vell

Punisher

Grey Gargoyle

Gamora

You'll get quite a bit of money if you sell Annihilus and Gamora. They're both really good gameplay-wise and really rare.

Just back from doing a big ass amount of shopping (at least it's bigger than I normally do). Anyway, wasn't in the most for having cereal for breakfast so bought the following:

Bagels

Cream Cheese

Oranges, Kiwis, Peaches, Strawberries

Mango, Passion Fruit and Peach biopot yoghurt

Mango Juice

Carton of Tropicana classic

2x Cartons of Cranberry juice.

Now just to make something. :D Trying to get into a more healthier breakfast eating routine.

Word! Thems some nice pulls. Gamora looks like she came from a good set.

Although Chair, I'd hardly put Crisis anywhere near the top.

Clobberin Time > All. Some dude on ebay is selling boosters for £3.50 he has loadz. I'm rather tempted.

Clobberin' Time is only good because of the lovely character selection. The dials are as shit as every set pre-Legacy/Armor Wars.

Its a shame that the Poundland I got my sets from doesnt have any others, id like to see more than just Secret Invasion

Word. SI does NOT represent Heroclix as a whole. It is SO BAD in comparison to the other sets that I actually wrote a letter of complaint. I've actually got it on here somewhere (I never sent it off in the end) but still. I'll post it sometime.

Clobberin' Time is only good because of the lovely character selection. The dials are as shit as every set pre-Legacy/Armor Wars.

Well when you're an old school player like me....*cracks knuckles* at the time it was amazing. Mike bought 6 boosters once and got three uniques. So jealous. He had amazing pulls all the time. 2 Nightcrawlers in Clobberin's stretch. I remember jumping up and down repeatadly when I pulled IC Spidey Unique.

TEA TIME!!!

Poppycock!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!