Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Holy shit. For the last time i DIDN'T collect it.

I always washed it out after every use!! I'll put it this way, mine is fairly "watery" and i shoot like a fucking cannon.

Jesus fucking christ what is it with you people?

We don't need to know this, this forum is so filthy these days it's not even funny.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Perhaps i could have been more tactful, but when i get accused of collecting my own fucking bodily fluids what else do you want me to say?

Besides, better to have perverts than a load of fucking fanboys...

Guest Jordan

I'd rather hear about someones taking a shit than hear aload of PS3/360/Wii fanboys go on about how fucking astounding their console is, bitching and being a complete tit and circle jerking about it.

Jeeze Caris, you make it sound as if you have to be here...

Guest Jordan

Not particularly :).

I'm actually in fine spirits. Just people need to get off their high horse every once in a while.

Guest Jordan
I honestly didn't mean to cause a fuss, I just haven't heard of this forum myth before, just references.

You weren't the one who made the fuss, i guess the way i typed it came across as if i was angry or something.

Anyway, this thread has gone extremely off course... So. If we could get back to its original intention that'd be great.

I'd rather hear about someones taking a shit than hear aload of PS3/360/Wii fanboys go on about how fucking astounding their console is, bitching and being a complete tit and circle jerking about it.

Jeeze Caris, you make it sound as if you have to be here...

It's not just this one post. The whole General Chit Chat is full of stuff like this now. It's horrid.

It's not just this one post. The whole General Chit Chat is full of stuff like this now. It's horrid.

To be fair no one else seems to have noticed. It's not like there's random sex stuff everywhere is there? There's the odd thing, and then a thread dedicated to all that kind of crap. So whats it really matter.

Not to go all pervy here, i'm trying to be as tactful as possible. Letty's a C, but yours appear larger. Maybe its in the pic.

It's how cup sizes are worked out, a larger person can have the same cup size but still have smaller boobs.

Holy shit. For the last time i DIDN'T collect it.

I always washed it out after every use!! I'll put it this way, mine is fairly "watery" and i shoot like a fucking cannon. Tissue isn't sufficent, due to this i had to use the jar.

OKAY? Last time, i'm NEVER repeating it again.

You did it more than once? I thought it was a one off thing.

And you edited my post on the grounds of unsuitable.

BARGAIN! :grin: where from?

Your hair looks great Letty. :bouncy:

Amazon, I think there was a pricing error but I got it before they changed it. :yay: I think it's still pretty cheap from the actual sellers on Amazon if you're interested in it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000QDRB3K/ref=dp_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1214416744&sr=8-1

It's now £6.48, still not a bad price!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!