Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get microwave butter popcorn which is nice, you should try it.

Hmm, i've never tried that, unless Butterkist is actually buttered popcorn? Toffee is by far the best popcorn though, they just dont sell it at cinemas, or if they do it's the stuff in bags. I dont think ive ever seen fresh, just made Toffee popcorn.

Guest Jordan

Wat.

Rokhed, in that topless picture you posted... you don't have boobs dude.

No really. I know boobs, they aren't boobs. No boobs, just no boobs. The boobs were not there, i did not see any boobs in the boobial area. How many more ways can i say that?

No boobs.

Wat.

Rokhed, in that topless picture you posted... you don't have boobs dude.

No really. I know boobs, they aren't boobs. No boobs, just no boobs. The boobs were not there, i did not see any boobs in the boobial area. How many more ways can i say that?

No boobs.

They don't look so good naked, but they're actually a B cup.

I could probially manage a c cup >.> I need to get off my fat ass and lose some weight :(

Depressingly I probably could too.

Lol @ C cup being best on a female.

Give me some double GGs to suck on.[/Joke]

Well maybe im over exaggarating, but i definatley have soggy man boobs. All my weight is on my chest and stomach :(

Same. Oh and chin.

I get away with the face most of the time:

n1315257656_23576_2013.jpg

Thats like a year ago, i dont know what it is but i cant lose weight. Iv dieted, iv exercised, nothing works. I just pile on the weight. I can lose weight if i spend 1.5 hours a day playing football or something but i dont have the time to spare >.> <.<

When i stand up i have a fairly "thin" figure, when i sit down all hell breaks loose :(

Same :(

I'm not majorly fat, i'd say afew months at the gym would sort it out, it's just being arsed to go. Although now i can drive it will be more likely i will go get an induction.

--------

Anyway here's my purchase to look like i'm being on topic:

2 hour driving Test: £50 something for the test and £40 for the 2 hours of using the instructors car. Has been a expensive day.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!