N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look cool, I will probably get those.

Also that pic is useful as it shows what they look like on a real person rather than some stock photo of just the headphones. I think I could pull those off in public, might get some strange looks in the gym, but eh, I probably get strange looks anyway.

Well that's why I took the picture :smile: I thought it would probably be a better reference than any :yay:

Might as well be helpful seeing I have them myself. They are rather sexeh, and the sound quality is pretty out there ^^

Well that's why I took the picture :smile: I thought it would probably be a better reference than any :yay:

Might as well be helpful seeing I have them myself. They are rather sexeh, and the sound quality is pretty out there ^^

They are clearly rubbish and you are being paid to sell them to fools like me.

Nah, thanks a lot. I will be getting them I think.£35 is quite a bit to spend on headphones though.

Also, Nightwolf, when you get yours, post a pic of you wearing them so all can see which ones look sillier.

I purchased

bush_strangelove.jpgthe-magnificent-seven-1-800.jpgMPW-11958PF_921838~Citizen-Kane-Posters.jpghotfuzz.jpg470008.jpgairplane.jpgdontlooknow_r2se.jpg

Decided to get some new albums:

Narrow Stairs - Death Cab For Cutie

The Colourful Life - Cajun Dance Party

The Age Of The Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets

Our Love To Admire - Interpol

Turn On The Bright Lights - Interpol

Antics - Interpol

Oracular Spectacular - MGMT

Little Death - Pete And The Pirates

Last Splash - The Breeders

Konk (2CD) - The Kooks

Antidotes - Foals

Total came to around £80 on play.com

Decided to get some new albums:

Narrow Stairs - Death Cab For Cutie

The Colourful Life - Cajun Dance Party

The Age Of The Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets

Our Love To Admire - Interpol

Turn On The Bright Lights - Interpol

Antics - Interpol

Oracular Spectacular - MGMT

Little Death - Pete And The Pirates

Last Splash - The Breeders

Konk (2CD) - The Kooks

Antidotes - Foals

Total came to around £80 on play.com

What are these like? Gunna try and pick them up soon!

Oh and bought these over the past week...

20071129_GTAIV_360_FOB_RP.jpg

£45

boxart1.jpg

3 for £20

dvd-transformers.jpg

3 for £20

P10827602.jpg

3 for £20

image_file.xml?product_sku=DVDLOTR08;image_type=f

£12

I need some new trackies. But I hate the elasticated ankles.

Gotta admit i didnt notice when i bought them lol. But they have zips and i only wear them for the gym and driving long distance any way. So will be fine

I bought this the other day but only got round to putting pics up now.

Its the coolest quilt cover ever :D

Haha when I first went out with my girlfriend my mum advised (read:forced) me to get rid of my simpson's covers. She also advised me to clean all of the dust from behind my TV stand.

My sister's boyfriend also has simpsons covers and he changed them before my sister came round.

omgz yoshi ^.^ where did you get him from :yay:

Game for £9.99 Yoshi for the win! :yay:

Haha when I first went out with my girlfriend my mum advised (read:forced) me to get rid of my simpson's covers. She also advised me to clean all of the dust from behind my TV stand.

My sister's boyfriend also has simpsons covers and he changed them before my sister came round.

LOL Mum's are like that thats the great thing about living on your own you can have whatever quilt covers you want :heh:

It was my fiancee that found the cover in the argos book so your girlfriend would of prob preferred that you had simpson bed covers. Mums know nothing.

LOL Mum's are like that thats the great thing about living on your own you can have whatever quilt covers you want :heh:

It was my fiancee that found the cover in the argos book so your girlfriend would of prob preferred that you had simpson bed covers. Mums know nothing.

Haha she sounds like a great lady. They were a bit old and faded anyway. And they had certain inconspicuous stains on them.