Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the blue screen of death with my computer this morning >.< But I know what you mean if I get one I'm worried it'll break.

I swear my old comp used to do it as a means to say it was tired and that I had enough comp use and should bugger off a go do something else. Strangely, the time that it actually died, it wasn't even switched on. One day, the on button didn't work and that was it.

Man, what are you people doing to your PC's to get BSOD's?

I have a Pentium 3 running Windows XP thats never had a single BSOD in the last 4 years. My desktop and my laptop, that are running Vista SP1 have never BSOD'd.

As for RROD, i've only had 1 in the 4 360's i've had and that was because the disc drive broke. The second was due to huge on screen artifacts and the third is still live and kicking at Letty's and my Elite is pretty flawless.

Most taxing thing I ever did to my comp was either installing two big games at the same time, or installing a game while burning a cd/dvd. Or playing a game while another was running in the background. But even then, the machine I have done this to has never BSOD'd. Now it doesn't play my games like it used to. It's like it's middle aged although it is about 3-4 years old and that is old for any computer, even if I upgaded it when i got it.

On a different note, 22hrs till i get oddworld strangers wrath. Wish me luck :heh:

Guest Stefkov
£57

Did you book a Saturday? Mine was only £48 or thereabouts. Unless the prices have already gone up. Good luck anyway.

Did you book a Saturday? Mine was only £48 or thereabouts. Unless the prices have already gone up. Good luck anyway.

Nope it's a Wednesday, the price went up from the 1st of April i think, as did everything else. I suppose the bike practical test is worse off as that has gone up £20.

Guest Stefkov
Nope it's a Wednesday, the price went up from the 1st of April i think, as did everything else. I suppose the bike practical test is worse off as that has gone up £20.

1st April? That makes me kinda angry that I put in for it quite a bit before that date and I'm taking it so long after...

£20..jeez. I was thinking of learning to ride a bike after I got my car out the way.

I bought:

Practical Test for 25th June

DSA_test_centre_sign.gif

£57

I also got a driving test! 12th June. I was wondering what was special about that date, then i realised MGS4! to which my friend went ' MGS4? Is that supposed to be good?' My response was a silent headshake at his n00bynez

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!