Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rokhed, you used to be as hard as nails a year or two back. Has somebody been spiking your drinks with female hormones?:heh:

I went to China Town in London today and bought these books:

chinesebooks.jpg

+ 4 passport photos for my HSK exam application:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/arc200uk/passportphoto.jpg

:smile: I have 3 weeks to revise, because ive only just found out about the exam...

Hmm, strange! It does look cool though, not my colour. I'd probably have a red or black.

Each to their own, like I said pink is my colour.

They are fun though, but you've got to be careful, they put loads of extra width on your hips, it's way too easy to knock things over.

Rokhed, you used to be as hard as nails a year or two back. Has somebody been spiking your drinks with female hormones?:heh:

I wish.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm any less dangerous though.

You use GAME reward points?

If not, where?

Sorry, I should have said. I traded in Tiger Woods 07 to get money off. If you want to find it cheaper, Asda and Tesco are selling it for £65, but it may be hard to find now. I had a preorder, but they even started selling off the preorders when I got there....

Im on dolphin with orange. Already been on it for nearly 18 months. Pay £35 a month get a fair amount of usage out of it. Never been over that. So im happy.

Awesomes. I have mine with three, 1000 texts 300 minutes, 30 a month.

Have to say its one of the best phones I've had in a long time. ^___^

Got the same phone and am on a O2 contract where i get something like 500 texts and 1800 mins although i only get access to my mins after 7pm. £30 a month and the phone is epic. Dropped it so many times but it just keeps working perfectly.

I think mine is unlimited txts and either 500 or 600 mins. I mostly text. Plus i get my magic numbers.

I have used 3 in the past and i woudnt again. But i think thats just the area i live in.

Yeah I think you really need to road test any network operator at your home and work! :heh:

3 is pretty good for me signal wise. Even my 3 wireless data card gets signal anywhere in the house.

Different for every area really! :smile:

24102040_l.jpg

Also bought some "Obscene Clothing" t-shirts. They are awesome. Then a "Made In The 80's" T-shirt. Funky colours = awesome.

Oh and then some Florescent Pink/Lime Green shoelaces.

Nice shoes =D Where did you get the shoelaces from? I think I might get some, my trainers look a bit plain at the moment....

Nice shoes =D Where did you get the shoelaces from? I think I might get some, my trainers look a bit plain at the moment....

Thanks! I got them from the market in the centre of York. I thought the blue laces looked a little plain, so just picked two random colours.

But dude, just go on ebay. I searched Shoelaces and it came up with all of these.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!