N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any word at all on region 2 releases of Veronica Mars?

Last I heard, about this time last year, was "early next year" (ie early 07) and it never happened.

But the DVDs are region free anyway. I have tested them. They work fine on R2 DVD players.

Guest dynastygal

61XjZ8DvaFL._AA280_.jpg

Bought from Amazon the other day for £15. Still waiting for it to arrive ;_;

Also, not bought, but donated a tenner to a Farm Sanctuary.

I know, but my 'sources' tell me this one has been a turn around for them.

Apparently BMW designed the chassis, too. :heh:

Thats the one I want, but the higher spec version. But I'm wary of buying it because of the screen resolution, which is bugging me!

Thats the one I want, but the higher spec version. But I'm wary of buying it because of the screen resolution, which is bugging me!

The screen is standard resolution, it'll do just fine.

However, I'm wary of their higher spec models, they all seem a little over priced for not enough power. I'd get this one (the £399 one), and buy an external HDD and upgrade the RAM manually. The processor is 1.8GHz Dual Core, which packs a hell of a wallop.

I'm not planning on using it for any games more hefty that BF1942 or Frets on Fire, so the integrated graphics is no worry. If I want more, I'll use my 360 and standalone monitor. :heh:

That's a nice looking laptop, fish.

My thought's exactly. I didn't want the regular black/grey rectangle shape that most are, and this is by far the best sub-£400 laptop out there.

Guest dynastygal

That looks awesome...I used to play SimFarm on the secondary school computers during lunch. That was fun whilst it lasted.