• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man!

Good man?

Good man....s

Anyway:

lunch.jpg

Lunch! (Tika chicken sandwich, lemon and lime touch of fruit drink and vanilla yoghurt covered raisins from Sunmaid.)

stacks%20of%20money.jpg

Rent money... yay poor.

pgr4-0701.jpg

PGR4, yum.

Wait, you pay in dollars up north? American dollars/ Or does your landlord just demand to be paid in US dollars?

Guest Stefkov
...I might get one of these:

Wispa_Box.jpg

(yes, that's 48 bars, costing £24)

Hmm, not sure. It may be the only way if I continue to fail at finding them in shops.

Just got one of those.

£14. Bookers.

(£13 Costco, quite annoyed)

Wait, you pay in dollars up north? American dollars/ Or does your landlord just demand to be paid in US dollars?

Please say you're kidding...

complete.jpg

l0l at UK

Bought a new PC today, was definately time to upgrade. Had my beast for almost 4 and a half years now i would guess... During which time nothing has died, which i really cant complain about.

Was definately time to upgrade :) Cbf listing the new stats, but yeah, yay for me i guess :P now im poor again!

complete.jpg

l0l at UK

Bought a new PC today, was definately time to upgrade. Had my beast for almost 4 and a half years now i would guess... During which time nothing has died, which i really cant complain about.

Was definately time to upgrade :) Cbf listing the new stats, but yeah, yay for me i guess :P now im poor again!

Wicked, fancy a game of gridrunner?

lol, wasted so much time in school playing lan games of gridrunner. Why is it that those old terrible games are so appealing at school? :)

You can LAN C64s?

I wouldn't know about playing gridrunner in school, we were all playing Elite on the BBC micros when I was at school.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!