Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Quelques DVDs that I could probably have gotten cheaper online. But hey, sometimes you have to spend a bit extra in the name of retail therapy!

- Howl's Moving Castle (£5)

- The Cat Returns (£7)

- Watership Down (£5)

HMV if anyones interested, they seem to have the Ghibli stuff marked down a wee bit at the mo.

yay that you got the cat returns!! its one of my favourites!! *clap clap*

i bought the new disney release of "laputa - castle in the sky" the other day cause there was an extra listed on the back called "the history of the castle in the sky" and the ghibli fangirl in me thought "OOOOOOH me wants!" but it turned out to be just a slideshow of the sketches from the opening credits O___o what a gyp!!! :shakehead

i bought some t-shirts and a dress* from the coffee shop i work at today... how...depressing...ly cool........??

*the dress being purchased for the soul purpose of cosplaying as Kiki at the next london expo :P HAH i'm so cool. *cough*

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay that you got the cat returns!! its one of my favourites!! *clap clap*

i bought the new disney release of "laputa - castle in the sky" the other day cause there was an extra listed on the back called "the history of the castle in the sky" and the ghibli fangirl in me thought "OOOOOOH me wants!" but it turned out to be just a slideshow of the sketches from the opening credits O___o what a gyp!!! :shakehead

i bought some t-shirts and a dress* from the coffee shop i work at today... how...depressing...ly cool........??

*the dress being purchased for the soul purpose of cosplaying as Kiki at the next london expo :P HAH i'm so cool. *cough*

Laputa? I had a look at it, but I didn't want to overdose myself on Ghibli today lol. Also, I sniggered what it would mean in Spanish - la puta. Go and look it up if you don't know, lol.

Also, don't girls love buying clothes? :yay:

Children can drink, they just shouldn't.

My purchases for today consists of:

London's Dry Gin

Schweppes lemondae

And I got a free frappe from Nero because I was near-tears. (Coincidentially, I wasn't trying to guilt trip into free drinks)

Guest Stefkov
Bought Little Norce Prince! Now my Ghibli collection is complete!!!

Now I am very, very jealous. I've still got that on my to do list. Collect all Ghibli films.

Guest Stefkov
Isn't Grave of the Fireflies a Ghibli film as well? Because I don't see it on that picture.

Top right although it's blurry looks like Fireflies.

Popped to town and got:

Dr Pepper

Hair care products

Moisturising cream

Water

Mickey Mouse notebook (retro Mickey, and it was reduced :D)

And I only went for a green tie but couldn't find one :(

But my shorts and oversized beanie turned up. Huzzah!

Ordered quite a few things to arrive this week :D first two have already.

6964.jpg

For my g/f. Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, ati Radeon GPU, 120GB HDD, Vista Home Premium, £478 from Tesco.com

228759ba7bf_Main400.jpg

Optimash Prime. More than meets the Fry. (That's the actual slogan). A birthday present for someone.

31GD7iXagPL._AA280_.jpg

As linked in the tech boards. Plays .avi files through all kinds of memory card/usb stick, as well as the usual DVDs, of course. Planning to hook it up to my HDTV and use it to play things from my PC through my external HDD. Means I can finally put my PC in my bedroom and still watch my weekly anime etc. through my HDTV in the front room :D

1063383x.jpg

Happily know very little about this game, besides a few things I half-heard, and that it got 9.7 on ign. Looking forward to this :D

31GD7iXagPL._AA280_.jpg

As linked in the tech boards. Plays .avi files through all kinds of memory card/usb stick, as well as the usual DVDs, of course. Planning to hook it up to my HDTV and use it to play things from my PC through my external HDD. Means I can finally put my PC in my bedroom and still watch my weekly anime etc. through my HDTV in the front room :D

So what, has it got a USB port on it or something? Because at present my PC is right next to my TV so I just use the DVI cable but when I move out I am going to have my macbook so I'm going to have to get converters and stuff. But does that thing allow you to just plug in you're external hard drive and play it off that?

Gotta love Optimash Prime and Spider Spud. Wonder what the next one is they'll do...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!