NEurope

Just had to re-read that sentence like three times because of that bands ridiculous name.

Just had to re-read that sentence like three times because of that bands ridiculous name.

Copywrite dispute yo. Some Swedish punk band are (ironically) called Fun so they couldn't use it.

We are legally obliged to make the distinction

Can you call them, "them" in future, but at the beginning of the post, put

(Them = "fun.")

?

Yeah but you know now so...no :p Looks less odd on the logo. Shame I can't change the spacing on vB.

Besides. I'm getting sass about grammar from you?

Edited by Ashley

Hopefully you will approve of my purchases Goafer.

Came to around $160-ish I I remember correctly.

I didn't realise I was the N-E Photography messiah!

But yes I do approve, even though I've never used or seen a GorillaPod in action. The GorillaTorch is fantastic though. I'm contemplating getting a second one.

Let me know how the GorillaPod is.

But yes I do approve, even though I've never used or seen a GorillaPod in action. The GorillaTorch is fantastic though. I'm contemplating getting a second one.

Id say more the N-E Photography Nazi, Fresh was obviously terrified of your comments

Id say more the N-E Photography Nazi, Fresh was obviously terrified of your comments

He only has to be afraid if he is a Jewtographer.

I'm going away this weekend to the Blue Mountains with the fella so hopefully I will be able to test it, will report back how it goes. While buying it the saleman was trying to hard to get me to get the 5kg model, he kept pushing the idea that I needed it despite the 3kg being very ample.

Hehe, obviously! I really like what Goafer manages to do. Hopefully going to Rozelle Tram Depot soon to have a little explore. I think you would love it Goaf.

I bought prescription glasses and sunglasses @ specsavers today! £185! Was so surprised, my glasses are usually £300+!

I bought prescription glasses and sunglasses @ specsavers today! £185! Was so surprised, my glasses are usually £300+!

£300?! Are they made of ivory?

I got real lucky last time I had to buy glasses. It was my last week on the dole, so I got them real cheap. Viva la recession! I consider it payback for it being the councils fault I broke the last pair. Or at least it would be the councils fault in the eyes of the no fee no claims people (I didn't try to claim anything BTW).

That said, the pair I chose were only £100ish at full price. Seriously, are they made of ivory Raining?

I wasnt so lucky the last time Goafer got glasses, had to wait outside the opticians for about 6 hours while he did it

£300?! Are they made of ivory?

I got real lucky last time I had to buy glasses. It was my last week on the dole, so I got them real cheap. Viva la recession! I consider it payback for it being the councils fault I broke the last pair. Or at least it would be the councils fault in the eyes of the no fee no claims people (I didn't try to claim anything BTW).

That said, the pair I chose were only £100ish at full price. Seriously, are they made of ivory Raining?

That was with £20 off and free eye test =P (yay for working for the nhs :D)

My prescription is a bit more than simple and I get my lenses thinned. And I got both presc sunglasses AND specs! (both of which are thinned)

Thinning has gotten cheaper - £40 instead of £70.. So I'm saving heaps of money. And its kinda essential for me because the lenses wouldn't fit well in the glasses at full size. (i'm astigmatic, long sighted, quite a strong prescription)

SpideyWotS-TPv21.jpg

£6.85

Would have bought more (probably Vol. 22 and Vol. 13 of Ultimate X-Men too) but I only have £20 until Tuesday and this stupid ebay win of Angel Season 5 I did my mistake/foolishly will take 7.99 from my account. :( Anyone want Angel Season 5..?!

£100 loan to my parents for a new boiler. I thought I would be the one mooching off of them. It seems I was wrong....

Considered buying a black Dualshock 3 from GAME. Saw the price tag of £40.

Then bought this for £26.99 from Ebay. God bless the interwebs.

red_dualshock3-685x465.jpg

Considered buying a black Dualshock 3 from GAME. Saw the price tag of £40.

Then bought this for £26.99 from Ebay. God bless the interwebs.

red_dualshock3-685x465.jpg

Holy smokes that is fucking badass. I might have to get one. By the way read your visitor message.

The Evil That Men Do is really good. I heard it took like 6 years for all the issues to come out though. (I only read it when it was reprinted in the pages of Astonishing Spider-Man)

Yeah it is really good, ive already got all the single issues but I wanted it in trade

Today's purchases (so far at least):

rolo-tomassi-owl-tee-200.jpg

Rolo Tomassi T-shirt (£11.85)

Liked the colour and plus, my wardrobe is filled with either white, black or green t-shirts so this'll be a nice change

DJ%20Hero%20wii.jpg

DJ Hero (Wii) (£39.98)

Just ordered:6169Q0XBX5L._SS400_.jpg

A great game.

It took me ages (years) to work out how to get DL content onto it, but once I did, I had too much fun playing with The Avengers, JLA etc. :grin: