NEurope

Oh, came a few days ago from the USA. £530 for 32Gb.

ipad.jpg

Posting from it now.

Also bought 1 Plastic wallet as a makeshift carry case. Looks incredibly minimalistic.

Also - currently typing at about 2 words per minute. Epic! (In reality it's really easy to type on!)

Edited by tapedeck

Vanilla flavoured filling, vegetable oil, sugar, colour, natural flavouring, water, potatoe starch, maize starch, stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Menthyl Cellulose), raising agent (Ammonium Hydrogen Cabonate), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin).

When I first bought them for her (a while ago) I spent ages pouring over that list thinking "Well it doesn't seem to have dairy in..." (as she's allergic to that too) and they are in fact safe. And taste alright too.

They're also free from wheat as well RA!. That pic must be old packaging.

You calllllled?

MUST LOCATE AND BUY. ^_^

I purchased the "Living Gluten Free for dummies" book today - some late night reading for the win :D

I'm trying to reduce my dairy intake gradually too - bought some soy milk which i had in some wheat free cereal today.. And it was actually decent! I think soy milk is something I could get used to. Dunno if I'll stop eating it completely because I really love cheddar, but if I can cut out as much of it as possible it might help! (iirc hard cheese is one of the "safer" options with intolerance)

Pull_String_Talking_Woody_50_Phrases_Disney_Toy_Story_1.jpg

Woody has finally joined Buzz and the Army Men in my room. :bouncy: Shame the rest of the Toy Story Collection is rare and/or overpriced in the UK.

633960862550940000beatleslimitedwii.jpg

Got the whole limited edition set for £45 from GAME, and sold my old drum kit and the extra copy of the game for £25 the other day so a pretty good deal for this Beatles fan. :awesome:

electroplankton.jpg

£4.99 from GAME, but I traded in MySims racing on the DS for it, which I brought for £3.50, and got £7 credit for it!! Should have brought multiple copies :indeed:

wario-master-of-disguise-ds.jpg

£5.99 from ShopTo

£45 for the beatles set??! Is this a nationwide GAME deal?

It was on their website last Friday, when their Clearance sale started. Have read that you can pick them up for the same price instore, but it's probably too late now.

Creative-Zen-X-Fi2.jpg

CREATIVET10.png

Total £141

(The Creative X-Fi 2 is a 16gb player)

13568895x.jpg

Sony VAIO. 2.26GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, Mobility Radeon HD 5470, Blu-Ray, 15.5" 1080p screen, 500GB HDD.

9223807m.jpg

Random Laptop Bag

6580872m.jpg3438485m.jpg

Some Blu-Rays to start off with.

£802.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9232&stc=1&d=1172823084

They had best be good! Read a lot about them and they are highly recommended. Gotta love that 80's styling.

DC Heroclix

Garth (Limited Edition) 99p

DC_Heroclix_Crisis_Garth_LE_HDCR_103.jpg

Professor Zoom (Limited Edition) 99p

img?s=MLB&f=140400798_7448.jpg&v=O

Literally too great a bargain. I love how barely anyone collects HC in the UK, because it means you can get great stuff for real cheap on ebay. If they were in the American market, they both be £10 at least.

They had best be good! Read a lot about them and they are highly recommended. Gotta love that 80's styling.

So they arrived today. They sound better than my current 'phones, but not by as much as I had hoped. More comfortable though and they have a lifetime guarantee, I have a feeling that will come in handy, plus I think my other ones are on the way out sometime soon anyway o_O

Literally too great a bargain. I love how barely anyone collects HC in the UK, because it means you can get great stuff for real cheap on ebay. If they were in the American market, they both be £10 at least.

Would they?

(lol)

the_men_who_stare_at_goats.jpg

skate3BOX.jpg

why do people in GAME keep trying to sell me crap I don't want?

got offered pre-orders and Tony Hawk Ride, they must be trying to push something i guess

Edited by martinist
spelling!!!

who do people in GAME keep trying to sell me crap I don't want?

Because they get nagged and threatened and nagged and threatened and nagged and disciplined.

In that order.

I don't think anyone really likes upselling. Always made me feel dirty. And not in a good way.

If you were actually going to a 1996 show I'd be more impressed/jealous. :p

And not just because of the time travel.

Yeah same, but hopefully it's acoustic again. The Savoy was well worth it.

As far as I'm aware they're still available. It's been poorly advertised.